Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

The Buddhist Forum. Everyone Is Welcomed. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Buddhist Forum. Everyone Is Welcomed. (484 Views)

David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) / TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Buddhist Forum. Everyone Is Welcomed. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Good day, everyone!
I've been hoping to meet Buddhists who reside in Nigeria or outside the country. I specifically created this thread for people who share the Buddhist faith and for those who aspire to learn more about the teachings of the Buddha.

I find the teachings of the Buddha very inspirational and motivational. It can be practised by adherents of other faiths. Just like the Dalai Lama said, "Don't use the teachings of the Buddha to be a Buddhist, use it to better who you already are.

I look foward to meeting everyone.

Namaste!

2 Likes

Re: The Buddhist Forum. Everyone Is Welcomed. by plaetton: 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
ubanithankgod:
Good day, everyone!
I've been hoping to meet Buddhists who reside in Nigeria or outside the country. I specifically created this thread for people who share the Buddhist faith and for those who aspire to learn more about the teachings of the Buddha.

I find the teachings of the Buddha very inspirational and motivational. It can be practised by adherents of other faiths. Just like the Dalai Lama said, "Don't use the teachings of the Buddha to be a Buddhist, use it to better who you already are.

I look foward to meeting everyone.

Namaste!
Subscribing

1 Like

Re: The Buddhist Forum. Everyone Is Welcomed. by Annunaki(m): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
plaetton:

Subscribing

I trust you, the only God fearing atheist I know grin
Re: The Buddhist Forum. Everyone Is Welcomed. by Anas09: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
Am not suprised. Pleaaton is not an atheist, his ish is with the God of the Bible, just like satan.

(1) (Reply)

REMEMBERING SEPTEMBER 11 2001(9/11) / 3 Pieces Of Advice Vs 20 Years Of Salary. / Suratul Yaseen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.