Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Chinedu Ikedieze Says There's No Crack In His Marriage To Wife, Nneoma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze Says There's No Crack In His Marriage To Wife, Nneoma (1244 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' With VP Osinbajo At The Aso Villa (Photo) / Chinedu Ikedieze Pictured With George Weah, Liberian President-Elect / Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinedu Ikedieze Says There's No Crack In His Marriage To Wife, Nneoma by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chinedu Ikedieze, MFR and his adorable wife, Nneoma recently returned back to the country after a short vacation in Paris, France. Looking very well settled and refreshed, the star actor cum- entrepreneur shared his experience in Paris with Encomium's Uche Olehi and also talked about rumours of crack in his over three year-old marriage to fashion designer, Nneoma,. Excerpts:

You’ve been on a vacation with your adorable wife, Nneoma. How did it go?

It was fantastic because we needed it. And we really had fun.

Where was your destination?

Paris, France.

It was more like a compensation after all the time devoted to your business?

Yes. She deserves it all.

You also regularly step out with her for other events?

Don’t you like it (laughs).

That’s nice. So, what was the rumour about your break up before you went on a vacation all about?

Uche, you should know more than anyone else. There was nothing like that.

What did you guys come back with?

Love from Paris (Laughs).

When did you return?

We didn’t spend much time there.

You’ve been married for over three years, are you not lucky?

Of course, we are. God is the foundation of our union.

How’s business doing?

Fine. You know how the economy is at the moment. God is great and we are not complaining.

Nollywood is particularly experiencing a downturn?

That’s the reason we should be supported by both government and the private sector.

Any new project?

Let’s watch and see.

It’s obvious that the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) is now practically dead, what’s going on?

I don’t know. I pray they resolve all issues they have amicably.

Do have a nice time with madam, Mr. Ikedieze.

Thank you.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/chinedu-ikedieze-says-theres-no-crack.html

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Says There's No Crack In His Marriage To Wife, Nneoma by Mbkite(m): 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Says There's No Crack In His Marriage To Wife, Nneoma by Horlaidex(m): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Okay
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Says There's No Crack In His Marriage To Wife, Nneoma by youngberry001(m): 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
nah em wife be this ne?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Says There's No Crack In His Marriage To Wife, Nneoma by zinachidi(m): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
cute couple... I dont think she married him for money.. They kinda look happy to me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Queen Latifah – “being A Woman Made Me Upset” / Toke Makinwa Displays Her Cleavage In All Black As She Goes Shopping In Miami To / Shameful!! Kim Kardashian Releases New Ra.cy Photos To Compete With Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.