Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Security Stops Woman Wearing Revealing Top Without Bra As She Walks To Meet Pope - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Security Stops Woman Wearing Revealing Top Without Bra As She Walks To Meet Pope (1080 Views)

Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) / Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) / Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Stops Woman Wearing Revealing Top Without Bra As She Walks To Meet Pope by rifasenate11(m): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
A glamour model caused a stir after turning up to meet the Pope wearing a very revealing top without a bra.

Victoria Xipolitakis was filmed standing in the front row of the crowds cheering Pope Francis dressed in skimpy dungarees and a tiny white top, through which her nipples were clearly visible.Her appearance was greeting with boos from the crowds of people queuing to greet the pontiff.

Some angry people yelled: "Out! That's it! Come on!"

Last month, the model also hit headlines after she cause 2 Argentinian Austral Airlines pilots to lose their jobs. She went to take pictures with the pilots in the cockpit and even took control of the plane, and convinced them to let her fly their Plane.

Following the sack of the two pilots, she told TV show Intrusos: "I want to apologize from the bottom of my heart to everyone.
"That was insane.

"I didn't realize what I was doing and my life also was being put in danger.

"I'm not a bad person, I try to be good to people."

Pope Francis was in Paraguay on the last day of his tour of Latin America when the braless model

went to meet him.

She had repeatedly tried to meet one on one with Pope Francis to persuade him to forgive her sins and had traveled to Asuncion in Paraguay to try and meet him.
The Argentinian-born pontiff had been in Latin America for eight days when the Playboy playmate decided to take her chance on the last day of his tour.

It is believed she did not get her private audience before Pope Francis left.

Re: Security Stops Woman Wearing Revealing Top Without Bra As She Walks To Meet Pope by chocolateme(f): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chocolateme is really speechless here. Today is Sunday for that matter..
Oyibo shaa.
Re: Security Stops Woman Wearing Revealing Top Without Bra As She Walks To Meet Pope by Blizzle(m): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
What Is she trying to seduce the holy father
Re: Security Stops Woman Wearing Revealing Top Without Bra As She Walks To Meet Pope by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
Free her... d pope can control himself. After hearing his preaching she will repent
Re: Security Stops Woman Wearing Revealing Top Without Bra As She Walks To Meet Pope by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
evil get behind me.
Re: Security Stops Woman Wearing Revealing Top Without Bra As She Walks To Meet Pope by donholy28(m): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
FAKE NEWS!!!!!! I saw this pics months ago saying "see what a woman wore to see d pope"

(1) (Reply)

“how Does The Holy Spirit Speak?” / The Christian Drummer Boy - A True Life Story / How To Pray In A Distracting World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.