Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

How Some African Wives Have Killed Their Husbands Without Knowing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Some African Wives Have Killed Their Husbands Without Knowing (1975 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / 8 Nigerian Wives Who Are Stronger Than Their Husbands (Pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Some African Wives Have Killed Their Husbands Without Knowing by CaniiiceDim(m): 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
HOW SOME AFRICAN WIVES HAVE KILLED THEIR HUSBANDS WITHOUT KNOWING
Written by Canice Dim
If some widows knew what I'm about to write now, their husbands would have been alive today.
First of all, It should be noted that, it is not every widow that is responsible for their husband's death directly or indirectly.
But then, the reality is that many men have 'gone', courtesy of their wives escapades.
In some parts of Igbo land, if not every part of Black Africa
(I'm not sure of Africa sha),,,
IF A MARRIED WOMAN SLEEPS WITH ANOTHER MAN OUTSIDE AND COLLECTS MONEY FROM HIM
AND STILL USES THE MONEY SHE COLLECTED FROM HER LOVER TO BUY FOODSTUFF FOR THE HOUSE,
THEREBY COOKING FOR HER HUSBAND WITH SAME MONEY,
THE HUSBAND WOULD SLOWLY FALL SICK TERMINALLY WHICH WOULD DEFY ALL MEDICAL SOLUTIONS,
AFTER WHICH HE DIES OFF.
How many new generation married women know about this?
Some men who know this reality, would never eat any food in the house, which they do not know how it was financed.
Again,
Leaving the feeding of the home in the hand of the wife can be a very dangerous thing to do.
I'm sure you now know why.
Smart married women who "chop outside" would either reject every financial gratitude given to them by their lovers,
Or they would use the money to buy wears and so many fashion stuffs, while making sure none of it goes into her pot from which their husbands feed from.
This is revealing.
There is however, a new wickedness that some women has learnt.
So many cheating husbands have been punished by their wives through this means too.
I have heard a story of a woman who got fed up with her husband's randy lifestyle, so much that she got herself a sugar-man who gave her money as a reward to the rump they enjoyed together.
This woman would wickedly use same money to start cooking for her "dear husband".
It didn't take up to two years for the man to join his ancestors, after some strange uncurable protracted illness.
This is a call for married men and women to embrace their marital vows again.
Being faithful is the best policy in marriage.
You simply have nothing to lose.
And as a man, once you start suspecting your wife with some men,
It would be in your own best interest to stop eating her food, or else, your days would be numbered.
Don't doubt it.
Now I understand that old Igbo saying which roughly says;
"If I catch my wife cheating, she will leave my house..
And if she catches me cheating too, she still leaves my house"
E get why! Hehe..
Chai, This Life Na Paw-Paw !!!

I THINK THIS WOULD GUIDE MANY COUPLES AND INTENDING COUPLES OUT THERE...
So I Strongly Call For IT To Be Moved To The Front-Page Please.
Hit LIKE if you Agree... *smiles*
Re: How Some African Wives Have Killed Their Husbands Without Knowing by delishpot: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ok. I concor and say no to infidelity from husband or wife is a no no
now tell me,
How have men been killing their wives and somet8mes even kids?
Abi is it only women that do bad in marriages ni?

2 Likes

Re: How Some African Wives Have Killed Their Husbands Without Knowing by CaniiiceDim(m): 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
delishpot:
Ok. I concor and say no to infidelity from husband or wife is a no no
now tell me,
How have men been killing their wives and somet8mes even kids?
Abi is it only women that do bad in marriages ni?
. This post seeks to address the fatal implications of women's infidelity in marriage dear. One thing at a time. I think we should appreciate the expose this brings. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: How Some African Wives Have Killed Their Husbands Without Knowing by Ginaz(f): 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
this is superstition, just say adultery kills finish!! must everything be tied to one believe or the other?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Some African Wives Have Killed Their Husbands Without Knowing by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hmmmm.. no be small matter undecided

All these superstitious thingy shaa...

Don't you think men have also killed their wives? What about those that cheat, contract diseases and transfer to their wives ? Leading to death in some cases. ..

Infidelity is bad in both genders whether it'll lead to your spouse's death or not...

1 Like

Re: How Some African Wives Have Killed Their Husbands Without Knowing by delishpot: 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
CaniiiceDim:
. This post seeks to address the fatal implications of women's infidelity in marriage dear. One thing at a time. I think we should appreciate the expose this brings. Thank you.

When men do worse? Why do we always have to focus on the woman angle trying to mak3 only men enjoy marriage while our women are pushed to be perfect and endure what ever is thrown at them? What kind of fathers are we producing with this one sided union? That our sons can do anyhoe and anything but our daughters should just be meek, gentle and accepting. Why cant we try to focus on both sides to make both partners serve each other and make the home a joyful one? Where husband and wife seek to please each other
I am not against this topic just against its one sided veiw das all....... Oya lets Continue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Some African Wives Have Killed Their Husbands Without Knowing by DollyParton1(f): 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lolz.... address your fellow men to stop dipping their honey-stick into other people's honey-pot.
Hell hath no furry like a woman scorned.
Re: How Some African Wives Have Killed Their Husbands Without Knowing by DollyParton1(f): 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
delishpot:

When men do worse? Why do we always have to focus on the woman angle trying to mak3 only men enjoy marriage while our women are pushed to be perfect and endure what ever is thrown at them? What kind of fathers are we producing with this one sided union? That our sons can do anyhoe and anything but our daughters should just be meek, gentle and accepting. Why cant we try to focus on both sides to make both partners serve each other and make the home a joyful one? Where husband and wife seek to please each other
I am not against this topic just against its one sided veiw das all....... Oya lets Continue

I tire o.
The OP went ahead to call the women wicked and named the randy husbands as "innocent".
Iranu abasha!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Some African Wives Have Killed Their Husbands Without Knowing by SAMBARRY: 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
Boooolllllll sheettteee undecided
Re: How Some African Wives Have Killed Their Husbands Without Knowing by lilmax(m): 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
"If I catch my wife cheating, she will leave my house..
And if she catches me cheating too, she still leaves my house"

gringrincheesycheesy
Re: How Some African Wives Have Killed Their Husbands Without Knowing by cococandy(f): 12:33am On Aug 18, 2015
When leaders of tomorrow are thinking like this, who will invest in and upgrade the health sector?
Apparently that's still a very very very lofty dream.

Poor wives. embarassed

Who knows how many men have died because their locally accessible hospitals which can only diagnose malaria and typhoid couldn't find out what was wrong with them and so the wives took the blame for their death.

Or their poor dead relatives also known as 'ancestors' took the blame for it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Some African Wives Have Killed Their Husbands Without Knowing by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 18, 2015
I don't know if I should chuckle or shake my head at your post. These superstitions are just pathetic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Some African Wives Have Killed Their Husbands Without Knowing by SAMBARRY: 7:00am On Aug 18, 2015
Are you minding them.an example is the fool above you parading and pretending to be wise undecided

nobody can destroy Nigeria not even 100 of boko harams its nigerians and their sick mentality that will destroy Nigeria herself. Can't you see how all the investors are avoiding Nigeria with 500 foot pole and would rather go and invest in Ghana yet a shallow rat minded thing is talking about food and infidelity laced with daft superstition and repugnant quotes undecided

We're already getting to a stage where no business man is investing in Nigeria . even the ones available are leaving Nigeria and the irritant is blabbing about food that he came to the world to eat undecided
cococandy:
When leaders of tomorrow are thinking like this, who will invest in and upgrade the health sector?
Apparently that's still a very very very lofty dream.

Poor wives. embarassed

Who knows how many men have died because their locally accessible hospitals which can only diagnose malaria and typhoid couldn't find out what was wrong with them and so the wives took the blame for their death.

Or their poor dead relatives also known as 'ancestors' took the blame for it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

6 Surefire Ways To Handle A Cheating Husband / Should I Leave Or Stay? / Understand The Difference Between Second Cousins And Cousins Once Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.