Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Stephanie Linus Made Me Cry – Charly Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Linus Made Me Cry – Charly Boy (1291 Views)

Stephanie Linus Stuns In Yellow Outfit For Movie Screening In Ghana / Genevieve Nnaji & Stephanie Linus Step Out In White: Who Rocked It Better? / Actress Stephanie Linus Looks Beautiful In This Black Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Linus Made Me Cry – Charly Boy by danduchi(m): 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
After Charly Boy watched Stephanie Linus’s ‘Dry’ movie, he
disclosed he was close to tears.
Read his article below:

“I was invited to a movie premiere a few days ago and
reluctantly I went, not knowing what to really expect. I’m not
really a fan of the Big Screen, because in the comfort of my
room I can watch whatever till the normal happens -I fall
asleep! The movie Dry is to go down in my books as the first
Naija movie premiere I have ever attended. From the moment I was ushered into the cinema hall, my attention
was captivated. The movie was about the challenges faced
by child brides who are struggling with VVF (Vesico vaginal
fistula).

The damage of the fistulous tract extending between the
bladder and the vagina that allows the continuous
involuntary discharge of urine by a female into the vaginal
vault, caused by early child birth. I enjoyed the movie production, the acts and their characters we simply of international standards. The movie was so emotionally laden that it left me TEARY eyed. The whole cast were very good in their delivery of their roles and my sister Stephanie Okereke Linus was outstanding.
Who would have thought she had it in her to whip up such
emotions in my person. However, the movie left me with
more questions than answers.

What can a full grown man see as a sexual attraction to a
12yr old girl young enough to be one’s granddaughter?
What joy do men drive from very violent sex? Why are
some men worse than dogs? Why are some people still giving away their little girls to very old men who should be put to pasture for marriage? Questions and more questions!
Did I hear you say culture? Is it not about time we get rid of certain parts of our culture especially, those that paint the women as subservient, house fixtures, things to be used for selfish pleasure while conveniently forgetting the fundamental rights of the female gender? Is it not high time we look around and see that the world has since moved on from these barbaric acts?
All these silly old ignorant randy men should please allow
children to enjoy their childhood rather than damaging
them physically and emotionally. There is a lot the Federal Ministry of Health can do, oh! sorry we have no ministers, I forget we are on our own. Well, for my sister Stephanie, kudos to a job well done. You have made us proud. I hear you loud and clear, just know that you have a believer in this message you are trying to pass across and remember, I am only a phone call away in joining you in this sensitization campaign. I pledge my support to help stamp out VVF especially in Nigeria.
Well done.

Re: Stephanie Linus Made Me Cry – Charly Boy by danduchi(m): 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
I wished it was Senator Yerima she invited....

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Linus Made Me Cry – Charly Boy by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Too fat! lipsrsealed
Re: Stephanie Linus Made Me Cry – Charly Boy by Destined2win: 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Too fat! lipsrsealed

Was that all you could see?

Mtcheew.
Re: Stephanie Linus Made Me Cry – Charly Boy by chocolateme(f): 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
Good one
Re: Stephanie Linus Made Me Cry – Charly Boy by handbagss(f): 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
Can't wait to watch the movie.

modified: Charley is looking good by the way.
Re: Stephanie Linus Made Me Cry – Charly Boy by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
Destined2win:

Was that all you could see?

Mtcheew.
undecided
Re: Stephanie Linus Made Me Cry – Charly Boy by ramdris(m): 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
Charlie looks really younger dan his age. And steph looks older dan her age...

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Linus Made Me Cry – Charly Boy by Destined2win: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
lagmostkuit:

undecided

If I sound your ehn!
Re: Stephanie Linus Made Me Cry – Charly Boy by Behira(f): 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
ramdris:
Charlie looks really younger dan his age. And steph looks older dan her age...
She is heavily pregnant.....wat do u expect
Re: Stephanie Linus Made Me Cry – Charly Boy by Behira(f): 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Too fat! lipsrsealed
She is heavily pregnant.....but u look fatter tho or are u also pregnant. undecided

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Linus Made Me Cry – Charly Boy by Afrok(m): 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
One of those publicity stunts and hype? Only time will tell...
Re: Stephanie Linus Made Me Cry – Charly Boy by Demmocrats(m): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
Who cares will it affect the price of dollar
Re: Stephanie Linus Made Me Cry – Charly Boy by Houseofglam7(f): 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
Charley Boy looks younger than his age o!

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Popular On Nairaland [with Photos] / Miss Nigeria 1957 / Court Bans Journalist From Davido’s Billionaire Father’s Divorce Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.