Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Does Canadian Universities &oil Companies Offers Internship To Masters Students - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Does Canadian Universities &oil Companies Offers Internship To Masters Students (507 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Canadian Universities &oil Companies Offers Internship To Masters Students by lattychem: 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
I am a graduate of chemical engineering from a federal university in Nigeria. I will like to do my master in Canada especially university of Alberta or university of Regina and I will like to stay back after my program but I don't have industrial experience.My question is that, does Canadian universities and oil and gas companies offer co-op (internship) for masters students
Re: Does Canadian Universities &oil Companies Offers Internship To Masters Students by ifegy: 1:35am On Aug 17, 2015
lattychem:
I am a graduate of chemical engineering from a
federal university in Nigeria. I will like to do my
master in Canada especially university of Alberta or
university of Regina and I will like to stay back
after my program but I don't have industrial
experience.My question is that, does Canadian
universities and oil and gas companies offer co-op
(internship) for masters students

There are academic programs that have co-op or work placement components. Since you are interested in those two schools, research to find out if that is the case for them: google or call the schools' admissions offices. If they don't have what you want, google for other schools offering the program you want and investigate whether they have that option. Students have the option of obtaining work permits after their studies. Check out www.cic.gc.ca for more info, the government of Canada's office immigration web site. Also ask here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2367106/travelling-canada-part-8

1 Like

Re: Does Canadian Universities &oil Companies Offers Internship To Masters Students by lattychem: 1:43am On Aug 17, 2015
Thanks ,I will follow ur advice

(1) (Reply)

5 Exciting Reasons To Travel To Northern Nigeria / Can I Backup My Appeal With A Letter From My Employer(schengen) / When You Travel In Group Or As Family Don't Use Hotels, Use Apartment Hotels!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.