Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls (85229 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage / Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) / Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by Vicky72(m): 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-tvunnJ4sZ8Y/VdClyN6X09I/AAAAAAAAKXM/m2d4AthIr8s/s400/Capture%2B2.JPG[/img]
Ghanaian actress, Vivian Okyere, popularly known as Tundra, says that her pastor advised her to use her buttocks to lead people to Christ. The actress made this known during an interview with NEWS-ON where she insisted that her big behind is actually natural but makes her feel guilty sometimes.

See more photos + more of this interesting story after the jump:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Rc6UeQvRhgg/VdClyB16ULI/AAAAAAAAKXI/za9kIi6rxVU/s400/Capture.JPG[/img]
According to Vivian:
Sometimes I feel guilty about my butts and the way men lust after them. I was once walking by the New Town road in Accra and one guy driving a vehicle looked at me till he almost caused an accident.
I felt bad about it. My pastor told me I can attract men with my butts and preach to them about God to accept Christ in their lives...

cc lalasticlala

Source : http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/pastor-advices-actress-to-use-her-big.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by Bacteriocin(m): 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
Idi ope mi re.
I dedicate this FTC to my fellow space bookers. More 4G to our gadgets.
I want to use this medium to ask the moderators in the politics section my offence that is making them remove my posts.
I'm not a new member here and we have different seasons for different activities- if I have decided to be using this season for space booking then come back to drop my comments, I don't think it should warrant ban.
Imagine that post that fayose talked about GMB's achievements, I was the FTC there and my post was removed and I wanted to use that space to greet my wife.
What is my offense oooo?

154 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by abduljabbar4(m): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
I'm not suprised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by Stephansmily(f): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
Strategy 101

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by Bilabong(m): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
How many has she drawn to christ so far?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by histemple: 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
Comic
Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
SMH Vigorously

14 Likes

Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by PrinceZahzah(m): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
If she try am? Na nail God go use less d nyash like my ex own. cry

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by agarawu23(m): 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
Bilabong:
How many has she drawn to christ so far?
we need to ask

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by shobroy10(m): 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
idi araba

17 Likes

Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by Kenzico(m): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
DAAANNnng it!! How can a woman be blessed with dis kind Arzse, and still for church 2day, Pastor dey preach against looking @women sinfully....C'mon!! This is serious go-slow

1 Like

Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by mecuzee(m): 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
Really? For which kingdom? Light or darkness?

6 Likes

Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by ignis: 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
How can she use it to win souls?

7 Likes

Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
I can't trust news from many Nigerian blogs.

Naija Bloggers: Shocking!!! Nigerian Army Catches Owl Singing Shoki While Combing the Sambisa Forest.

What really happened: Tired owl yawning in the woods, somewhere in the Americas.

Naija bloggers, I salute una. cheesy

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by DrPrickson: 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
"Tundra" Please come and win my soul.

29 Likes

Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by mschubby: 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
uguu

1 Like

Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by ice25(f): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
hahaha odikwa egwu.....

win souls to heaven or hell

or is the ass now heaven

1 Like

Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by ibe9ja: 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
How the pastor take sabi say she get big yansh? He must imagine something when looking at her yansh.

10 Likes

Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by Pangea: 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
grin
That arse is a satanic TOOLZ!
Pun intended!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
ignis:
How can she use it to win souls?
good question
Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by Bonapart(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
Vicky72:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-tvunnJ4sZ8Y/VdClyN6X09I/AAAAAAAAKXM/m2d4AthIr8s/s400/Capture%2B2.JPG[/img]
Ghanaian actress, Vivian Okyere, popularly known as Tundra, says that her pastor advised her to use her buttocks to lead people to Christ. The actress made this known during an interview with NEWS-ON where she insisted that her big behind is actually natural but makes her feel guilty sometimes.

See more photos + more of this interesting story after the jump:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Rc6UeQvRhgg/VdClyB16ULI/AAAAAAAAKXI/za9kIi6rxVU/s400/Capture.JPG[/img]
According to Vivian:
Sometimes I feel guilty about my butts and the way men lust after them. I was once walking by the New Town road in Accra and one guy driving a vehicle looked at me till he almost caused an accident.
I felt bad about it. My pastor told me I can attract men with my butts and preach to them about God to accept Christ in their lives...

cc lalasticlala

Source : http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/pastor-advices-actress-to-use-her-big.html
you're a fool Vivian okyere or whatever your name is..... repent or you will perish! Mind the way you use the name of Christ next time you want to talk rubbish..... fool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
Abeg waiting pastor find go her buttocks? ?

6 Likes

Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
Basically he meant, attracting men to his Church.. Which he in turn, takes it up from there and attract them to Christ..

BUTTOCKS-------CHURCH--------CHRIST------HEAVEN...(CODE BCCH)

Na strategy.. Garrit!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by Emilokoiyawon: 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin Your bumbum bigger than Bombay...your bumbum make me.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by sheunsheun(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
Idi ti mo fin yin oluwalogo

4 Likes

Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by donpetros: 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
What won't we hear in this world.

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by kennyman2000(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hahahahaha.. Make she come try that for naija guys..

I bet, na my naija guys go win the soul wey dey her yansh... My naija guys always representing..

One love brothers..

4 Likes

Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lmao!
Funny!

1 Like

Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by LeJeun3: 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
K
Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
Okay

8 Likes

Re: Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls by westlius(m): 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
See UKWU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting / Amber Rose Rocks Smaller Boobs After Her Reduction Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.