Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Yvonne Nelson In Hot Romance With Nigerian Actor?!? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson In Hot Romance With Nigerian Actor?!? (2290 Views)

Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson In Hot Romance With Nigerian Actor?!? by afolwalex20(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
The latest gist is that Ghollywood actress and producer, Yvonne Nelson, has gotten really close to a newguy.

The romance that started from a movie titled  “If Tomorrow Never Comes” seems to be gradually becoming real for Yvonne and Nigerian actor Deyemi Okanlawon.

Deyemi who played the role of Yvonne’s boyfriend in the movie paid her a surprise visit at her home recently.

Yvonne shared the above photo of both her and Deyemi Okanlawon.

The two posed on the same spot where Yvonne, a few months ago, had posed for a funny picture with John Dumelo.

John and Yvonne were snapped while dressed in each other’s clothes.

See below: –
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Hot Romance With Nigerian Actor?!? by Afrok(m): 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
What's this thread about? Op would've done better by posting how a team lost today than posting this immature stuffs here, what's my business if they are dating? Is relationship not meant for two mature minds of opposite sex? undecided

Abeg free them if they're really dating, which I strongly doubt coz Bloggers and lies are like Mourinho and Noise making cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson In Hot Romance With Nigerian Actor?!? by afolwalex20(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
Afrok:
What's this thread about? Op would've done better by posting how a team lost today than posting this immature stuffs here, what's my business if they are dating? Is relationship not meant for two mature minds of opposite sex? undecided

Abeg free them if they're really dating, which I strongly doubt coz Bloggers and lies are like Mourinho and Noise making cheesy.

Sorry I felt ur pain! Chelsea fan grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Hot Romance With Nigerian Actor?!? by Afrok(m): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
afolwalex20:

Sorry I felt ur pain! Chelsea fan grin
shocked... if I be Chelsea fan, I won't even wanna hear about the match again, just looking for trouble on top ur thread tongue
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Hot Romance With Nigerian Actor?!? by afolwalex20(m): 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
Afrok:
shocked... if I be Chelsea fan, I won't even wanna hear about the match again, just looking for trouble on top ur thread tongue

And u saw it.. thumbs up wink
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Hot Romance With Nigerian Actor?!? by afolwalex20(m): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Hot Romance With Nigerian Actor?!? by Demmocrats(m): 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
Afrok:

They raped us still crying in chinese cry

Back to the thread who cares besides the break up date count down has been activated just in few weeks it will blow
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Hot Romance With Nigerian Actor?!? by LADYARIK(f): 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
D last pix tho
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Hot Romance With Nigerian Actor?!? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
They should be kissing! Not convinced jare hot kor, hut ni
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Hot Romance With Nigerian Actor?!? by Afrok(m): 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
Demmocrats:

They raped us still crying in chinese cry

Back to the thread who cares besides the break up date count down has been activated just in few weeks it will blow
we'll charge Man City to court for child abuse... back to the koko, u mean even if the relationship is true, nah time bomb relationship waiting to explode?
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Hot Romance With Nigerian Actor?!? by youngberry001(m): 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
God punish Manchester city undecided

mcheeeew!!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Hot Romance With Nigerian Actor?!? by enoqueen: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
She don start again o.

Later she go begin rant again
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Hot Romance With Nigerian Actor?!? by afolwalex20(m): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2015
enoqueen:
She don start again o.

Later she go begin rant again

grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson In Hot Romance With Nigerian Actor?!? by afolwalex20(m): 11:20am On Aug 17, 2015
youngberry001:
God punish Manchester city undecided

mcheeeew!!!!
Lol: and here is what ur coach had to say
https://www.nairaland.com/2531849/man-city-win-fake-result

(1) (Reply)

See Skiibii Awake Photo And Chilling In His Hospital Bed After Rumoured Death / Checkout 4 Pics Female Singer Cynthia Morgan Goes Topless / H0t Girl Sunday : Imsu H0t Girl Sarah Shows Off Her Asset (heavy Azz On Display)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.