Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

How To Borrow Airtime From MTN, Etisalat, Glo & Airtel Without Paying Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Borrow Airtime From MTN, Etisalat, Glo & Airtel Without Paying Back (2043 Views)

“Nigeria Will Continue To Borrow,” Adeosun Says, Days After Warning Against Debt / Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari / Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Borrow Airtime From MTN, Etisalat, Glo & Airtel Without Paying Back by nobosaba(m): 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
#Copied

Hey guess what? Now you can borrow airtime/credit from MTN, Etisalat, Glo & Airtel without paying back. I found this trick and it has been working for me ever since so i cannot remember the last time i spent my hard earned money to buy airtime. Allright lets go straight to how it works, follow the steps below.

How To Borrow Airtime From MTN, Etisalat, Glo & Airtel Without Paying Back
1. Use your preferred network:

for Etisalat, dial *665*amount#
for Glo, dial *321#, MTN *606#,
for Airtel, dial *500*amount#.
Do this if you are eligible to borrow.

2. Use the airtime you borrowed until you’ve exhausted everything.

3. Change your date to 10/10/2010.

4.Remove your battery and SIM card from your phone.

5. Go to a filing station, buy kerosene then go back home.

6. Now Take your SIM card, rub it with kerosene, light a fire using matches, and then burn your SIM card.

7. After your SIM card burns completely, pack the ashes and throw it away.

Congrats! With those steps, you will never pay back that airtime you borrowed…

Enjoy your cheat. It works like crazy!

Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: How To Borrow Airtime From MTN, Etisalat, Glo & Airtel Without Paying Back by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
you are not serious
Re: How To Borrow Airtime From MTN, Etisalat, Glo & Airtel Without Paying Back by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
I thought u ar gonna post sometin useful nd i fixed all my attentionundecided Foolish me!!

1 Like

Re: How To Borrow Airtime From MTN, Etisalat, Glo & Airtel Without Paying Back by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
Op is a werey!

1 Like

Re: How To Borrow Airtime From MTN, Etisalat, Glo & Airtel Without Paying Back by kingk(m): 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
Laugh ooooooooo
Re: How To Borrow Airtime From MTN, Etisalat, Glo & Airtel Without Paying Back by kingk(m): 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Op is a werey!

Chai! See how happy I am that i'll not pay back this etisalat gbese. cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Borrow Airtime From MTN, Etisalat, Glo & Airtel Without Paying Back by MrCEO69(m): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
LWKMD
Falls from 10th floor
still laughing
Re: How To Borrow Airtime From MTN, Etisalat, Glo & Airtel Without Paying Back by Ebay14(m): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin i was really expecting a funny end tho
Re: How To Borrow Airtime From MTN, Etisalat, Glo & Airtel Without Paying Back by papaejima1: 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
OP I like your style. But if per chance you registered that SIM with your name and details, then you have just enrolled yourself into the criminals database for life. And in future, when MTN or another network gets your details again they will come calling to collect their debt. If you refuse to pay, then your name goes online as a thief.

Remember you never read the terms and conditions governing the borrowing before you agreed to borrow. undecided undecided
Re: How To Borrow Airtime From MTN, Etisalat, Glo & Airtel Without Paying Back by Vanpascore(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
Is d Op ok at all?? That 's as a result of joblessness
Re: How To Borrow Airtime From MTN, Etisalat, Glo & Airtel Without Paying Back by JusticeSeeker: 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
who let this dog out.
Re: How To Borrow Airtime From MTN, Etisalat, Glo & Airtel Without Paying Back by uniqueren(f): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
undecidedSee how i just open this thread with d hope that this 500 naira airtel forcefully lent me will not be repaid
Re: How To Borrow Airtime From MTN, Etisalat, Glo & Airtel Without Paying Back by BABAKABIRU301(f): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
THANK YOU FOR LET ME FORGET NIGERIA PROBLEM, I LAUGH AS I DE SLEEP SO... GOOOD NIGH
Re: How To Borrow Airtime From MTN, Etisalat, Glo & Airtel Without Paying Back by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
Crazzy OP, do i need to go to a filling station befre i get kerosine to burn??..watif i get sum kero 4 stove?? undecided
Re: How To Borrow Airtime From MTN, Etisalat, Glo & Airtel Without Paying Back by DaBullIT(m): 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
Na so craze dey start grin grin grin grin

Mind you No network mumu enough to borrow you 1k untop new sim

Before you get chance borrow 400 , You for don load card reach 40 K

Mtn get sense

(1) (Reply)

Is Ngozi Okonjo Iwealla Still The Finance/ Coordinating Minister? / The Madness Of Kemi Adeosun And The President / Throwback Picture Of White Diplomats Kneeling Before Idi Amin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.