Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

This Photo Of The Day Will Make You Laugh So Hard - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Photo Of The Day Will Make You Laugh So Hard (2080 Views)

You Will Laugh So Hard You Will Cry / Hilarious Question That Will Make U Laugh So Hard / Pictures That Will Make You Laugh So Hard, You Will Appreciate You Saw Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photo Of The Day Will Make You Laugh So Hard by kenoz(m): 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
Is this for real? I guess they are trying to withdraw
one million Naira grin

Re: This Photo Of The Day Will Make You Laugh So Hard by bankyblue(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
Naija my country, lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I can exchange u for anyother country.

The people re just funny
Re: This Photo Of The Day Will Make You Laugh So Hard by Johnames: 1:26pm On May 29, 2021
kenoz:
Is this for real? I guess they are trying to withdraw
one million Naira grin
boss I have an ac for sale, LG 1.5hp
Re: This Photo Of The Day Will Make You Laugh So Hard by kenoz(m): 5:55pm On May 29, 2021
Johnames:
boss I have an ac for sale, LG 1.5hp
Okay.
Can I see its pictures?
Re: This Photo Of The Day Will Make You Laugh So Hard by Johnames: 6:21pm On May 29, 2021
kenoz:

Okay.
Can I see its pictures?
ok
Re: This Photo Of The Day Will Make You Laugh So Hard by kenoz(m): 7:34pm On May 29, 2021
Johnames:
ok
Please can you send more pictures, including the outdoor unit picture of the AC, and also what brand is the AC?
Re: This Photo Of The Day Will Make You Laugh So Hard by Johnames: 7:44pm On May 29, 2021
kenoz:

Please can you send more pictures, including the outdoor unit picture of the AC, and also what brand is the AC?
me

(1) (Reply)

Funny Picture Of Nigeria Church Notice Board / How Single Guys Sleep / See These 10 Perfect Memes Faces Courtesy Of These Cute Little Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.