Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Top 5 Must Know Tips About Unilorin Post Utme Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 5 Must Know Tips About Unilorin Post Utme Exam (1659 Views)

UNILORIN Post-utme Screening Result 2017/2018 Released / JAMB Reduces UTME Exam Hours / EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Must Know Tips About Unilorin Post Utme Exam by mayorisaac: 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
Having known that Unilorin...better by far university post utme exam is Computer Based Test (CBT) where you will be given like 20minutes to answer 50questions (..don't be scared) and in the evening your result will be sent to the number you have registered with, by now you should have known that University of Ilorin is the most sort after university in Nigeria during the 2015 Jamb Utme, you should also note that you are competing with up to one hundred thousand (100,000) fellow aspirants for the slot which may not be up to ten thousand (10,000), please don't get me wrong am just trying to open your mind of reasoning so as to know the task ahead of you and to know that you are to buckle your shoe and prepare very well for your post utme screening test.
As we all know that Unilorin Post Utme Screening Exercise will commence tomorrow Monday 17th of August, 2015, here are the top tips you must know so as not to disqualified yourself even before you write your Post Utme exam....
DRESS DECENTLY
Unilorin has zero tolerance for indecent dressing, so please do away with all your provocative dresses, all your spaghetti, open roof and the likes should not be worn to the exam centre so as to avoid being embarrassed, if a candidate should dress in such an indecent manner such person may be delayed, please note that it applies to both male and female.
BE THERE ON TIME
I can still remember vividly back then when i wrote my post utme in Unilorin then, I was scheduled for Batch 4, 3pm but to my surprise i have finished my post utme exam even before 12:30pm (Unilorin is always conscious their time), so please be there like two hours even before your scheduled time.
YOUR DOCUMENTS AND A PEN ONLY
When you are going for your exam you should only take with you your scheduling slip (print out) and a pen, as without your print out there is no exam, Unilorin don't listen excuse so don't even think of begging.
NO PHONE
Having your phone with you to the exam hall will totally get you implicated so I implore you to check yourself very well before you enter so that you won't be begging that you don't know its in your pocket.
DON'T TAKE ANY BAG TO THE POST-UTME CENTRE
Taking bags or any other belongings to the centre is strictly at your own risk, let me be sincere with you, there are some people that will disguise as aspirants also (watch out!), they are thieves, that's what they come for, my hostel mate belongings (laptop and phones) worth 50k was stolen during one of our school exam and such case is very rampant there.
I believe you have gained from this article.
Good luck.
source: http://lumenforum..com/2015/08/top-5-must-know-tips-about-unilorin.html

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Student Ate "SNIPER" After Breakup With Girlfriend / Government Of Turkey Undergraduate Scholarships (türkiye Burslari) 2017/18 / Tuition Fees Of Private Universities In Nigeria-for Prospective Jambites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.