Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,427 members, 7,853,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. (8671 Views)

Davido Kicks Off His #30BillonConcert In Leicester With Amazing Photos / Banky-W Goes Sky Diving In Dubai. Shares Amazing Photos / Peter Okoye Looks Totally Corporate In These Amazing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2015
kinglekan:

Na me be dis? Choiiiii shocked

I yaaf left. sad sad

angry nigga u hittin d wrong door
D right door is on ur left straight doen to hell angry
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2015
kinglekan:

Na me be dis? Choiiiii shocked

I yaaf left. sad sad

angry nigga u hittin d wrong door
D right door is on ur left straight doen to hell angry angry
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 17, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Ok undecided undecided
Have fun

grin fankz ya
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 17, 2015
halfrica:

grin fankz ya
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by kinglekan: 8:48am On Aug 17, 2015
halfrica:

angry nigga u hittin d wrong door D right door is on ur left straight doen to hell angry angry
cry cry
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 17, 2015
kinglekan:

cry cry

Awwww embarassed
Why u cryin hany embarassed
Went out to get sumfin saw my fone wiv a stranger embarassed
Did she hurt u? embarassed
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by MrCork: 9:30am On Aug 17, 2015
kinglekan:

MrCork why is yo wife so bitter these days. Is ban the only thing she feeds on now? sad

...Bro....Halfrica is feeln very depressed...I rejected her twice last week!!! wink

1 Like

Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by MrCork: 9:32am On Aug 17, 2015
shegowill:

How DID they hold their breath for so long? Models read the newspaper, talk on the phone and have barbecues in incredible 1950s photos... taken entirely under water

Bruce Mozert from Ohio was a leading pioneer of underwater photography. Shot models in everyday scenarios, like reading the newspaper or playing the guitar, in the surreal setting He shot to fame in 1938 and invented the first underwater camera case

A collection of black and white photographs from the 1950s show pin-ups doing a whole host of everyday scenarios, except they are several metres underwater.

CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE STORY AND SEE MORE PICTURES[url][/url] http://www.nairaroot.com/underwater-pictures-amazing-photos-of-the-century/#.VdEQWMiL3IU

...Ok, so u never seen under water camera in yor life?...Bro r u from the village? (no ofoeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2015
MrCork:

...Bro....Halfrica is feeln very depressed...I rejected her twice last week!!! wink

U rejected me? grin
I got depressed? cheesy
Nigga quick qwelsure
Are u my life's blue print?
Do u worth my existence?
Do u fink i need u wiv ur borrowed life?
Do u fink u wivout a soul deserves me?
I need a yes or no dont explain angry
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by MrCork: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2015
halfrica:

U rejected me? grin
I got depressed? cheesy
Nigga quick qwelsure
Are u my life's blue print?
Do u worth my existence?
Do u fink i need u wiv ur borrowed life?
Do u fink u wivout a soul deserves me?
I need a yes or no dont explain angry

...sweeery at like a lady for once in yor life & I promise u willget to nyansh me....or else....You aint getting it!!!(REAL TALK) angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 17, 2015
MrCork:

...sweeery at like a lady for once in yor life & I promise u willget to nyansh me....or else....You aint getting it!!!(REAL TALK) angry angry

grin hany a quickie for u
Avnt u heard act like a man tink like a lady before?
Or are u jealous i act more intellectual dan u do angry
Jealosy is an ugliest trait hany never do it
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by MrCork: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2015
halfrica:

grin hany a quickie for u
Avnt u heard act like a man tink like a lady before?
Or are u jealous i act more intellectual dan u do angry
Jealosy is an ugliest trait hany never do it

...corrrecction...a white female is 10 time more intelligent than u..they been to london.. they act like ladys ..they make u loooklike house girl...and worse of all..u r not a wifey material..I lie? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2015
MrCork:

...corrrecction...a white female is 10 time more intelligent than u..they been to london.. they act like ladys ..they make u loooklike house girl...and worse of all..u r not a wifey material..I lie? undecided

Hany ow can i be a wife material am nt made from ankara or lace or nude or kampala gele aso ebi iro ati buba wrapper gosh m human angry and u tink u av sense like dis
10times more wat? cheesy dey are called blonde girls remember?
Act like ladys? cheesy ya kim k nd amber rose taylor swift and kendal jenner be reppin well laffin and soakin in lafter chai mr cork u need a
brain raise angry
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by MrCork: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2015
halfrica:

Hany ow can i be a wife material am nt made from ankara or lace or nude or kampala gele aso ebi iro ati buba wrapper gosh m human angry and u tink u av sense like dis
10times more wat? cheesy dey are called blonde girls remember?
Act like ladys? cheesy ya kim k nd amber rose taylor swift and kendal jenner be reppin well laffin and soakin in lafter chai mr cork u need a
brain raise angry

...try had all u want...u will never be white! angry

1 Like

Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 17, 2015
MrCork:

...try had all u want...u will never be white! angry

Yes cos i never want to
My next life i want to come bck black tongue
Bt next time i wee love somali or cuba tongue
I dont fucccckk wiv white u little dumbassss bitcchhh nigggaaa mrcork i dont fuvk wiv u
Ur dickkkk and brain are a little stupidddd stupidddd tongue
Av gat a million trillion fuckinn things i rada fucckin do dan to be fucckin wiv u
U little stupidddd stupiddd
Yeah dats a black mans song
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by MrCork: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2015
halfrica:

Yes cos i never want to
My next life i want to come bck black tongue
Bt next time i wee love somali or cuba tongue
I dont fucccckk wiv white u little dumbassss bitcchhh nigggaaa mrcork i dont fuvk wiv u
Ur dickkkk and brain are a little stupidddd stupidddd tongue
Av gat a million trillion fuckinn things i rada fucckin do dan to be fucckin wiv u
U little stupidddd stupiddd
Yeah dats a black mans song

...u been banned 8 times on nairaland for stewwwpidity...no white females ever been banned...I myself never been banned....dosent that tell u somtin like u r naturaly stewwwpid?.. I lie? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2015
MrCork:

...u been banned 8 times on nairaland for stewwwpidity...no white females ever been banned...I myself never been banned....dosent that tell u somtin like u r naturaly stewwwpid?.. I lie? undecided

Ohhh lalalalala u drop am as e dey hawt from ur brain
I get ban? cheesy
I get unbanned cheesy
U av neva been banned? cheesy i kno u even before i joined
cheesy white girls av neva been banned?
Please u really stewpid deep down ur tots angry
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by MrCork: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2015
halfrica:

Ohhh lalalalala u drop am as e dey hawt from ur brain
I get ban? cheesy
I get unbanned cheesy
U av neva been banned? cheesy i kno u even before i joined
cheesy white girls av neva been banned?
Please u really stewpid deep down ur tots angry

..the only ting that seperates u from every nairaland female is yor bush atitude....cant u behave like redgem..or lady boss or prettythickme or DrAify for once?...they dont act bush like u...I lie? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by redgem(f): 11:00am On Aug 17, 2015
MrCork:

..the only ting that seperates u from every nairaland female is yor bush atitude....cant u behave like redgem..or lady boss or prettythickme or DrAify for once?...they dont act bush like u...I lie? undecided

Mrcork heard you are a Yoruba man, how true is this?
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Israel5(m): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2015
Freemanan:
Now comment like a human being...
unbeilevable!
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2015
Nigerians don't watch FTV
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by kinglekan: 11:40am On Aug 17, 2015
MrCork:

Not fair she is taking it out on me. sad
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrCork:

Are u good lookin as dis nigga for me to act tushhhh for u angry

1 Share

Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrCork:

Are u good lookin as dis nigga for me to act tushhh for u angry
angry
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by shizzy7(f): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
Technology.
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
kinglekan:

Not fair she is taking it out on me. sad

Pulls out her ddiiccck and pee on him tongue
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by MrCork: 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
halfrica:

Are u good lookin as dis nigga for me to act tushhh for u angry
angry

...OK sweeery I forgive u...u will finaly get the chance to nyansh me when I arrive in Nigeria in 8 days.... Play yor cards right & am all yorrs for one night!!! (REAL TALK) wink

1 Like

Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrCork:

...OK sweeery I forgive u...u will finaly get the chance to nyansh me when I arrive in Nigeria in 8 days.... Play yor cards right & am all yorrs for one night!!! (REAL TALK) wink

Yup buzz me so i can use u for money rituals tongue
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by MrCork: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
halfrica:

Yup buzz me so i can use u for money rituals tongue

...u will have the great opportunity to play wit my 17 inches looooooong *kondo*...get ready!! wink

1 Like

Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrCork:

...u will have the great opportunity to play wit my 17 inches looooooong *kondo*...get ready!! wink

An hot dog wee do for me tongue
Re: How Did They Do It? Underwater Pictures: Amazing Photos Of The Century. by MrCork: 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
halfrica:

An hot dog wee do for me tongue

...juss make sure u r preeety when I see u and make sure u gots nice body!! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13-years-old Singer, Destiny Boy, Goes Back To School (photos) / #bbnaija: Kim Oprah Goes Almost Naked In New Photo, Showing Banging Body / DJ Cuppy Show Off Her Uncover Legs While Sleeping On Couch, See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.