Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Should Oliseh Invite Obafemi Martins? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Should Oliseh Invite Obafemi Martins? (683 Views)

Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) / Obafemi Martins Luxury Home In Lagos (Photos) / Obafemi Martins Buys 2017 Bentley Bentayga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Oliseh Invite Obafemi Martins? by easyelliot(m): 1:38am On Aug 17, 2015
With Moses and Naco warming the benches of their clubs, osaze injured again and Emeneike still not sharp.....and no definitive scorer to score goals (pls don't mention Musa and his score 2 goals today and disappear forever self)

Should New super eagles coach invite Martins who just scored two goals coming off injury?

I know I know....it's MLS but which of our players in EPL, la liga, ligue 1, bundasliga or serie a is scoring goals right now?
Re: Should Oliseh Invite Obafemi Martins? by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 17, 2015
We still have guys like Ujah and Ighalo doing great in their respective clubs.
I strongly believe Martins will get a call up to the team, because as it stands, he is one of the hottest striker in top form right now.
Moses and Iheanacho have not yet been given a chance, we saw their exploits in the pre season. They still have lots to offer to the team.

(1) (Reply)

105 Year Old Japanese Sprinter Challenges Usain Bolt To A Race / I'd Like To Know How Many Supports Inter Milan Fc. Something Big Is About To ??! / Match Preview: Arsenal Vs Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.