Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! (50967 Views)

Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos / Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Jamil In His G-wagon / Timaya Shows Off Exquisite Bedroom, Seen Jumping In Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by Sweetcollins: 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sure say no be borrow-pose!

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by jorel1(m): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mprepz:
Soon he'l be begging for hospital bills!!
hahaha, evil men always waiting for downfall of successful people.
You go wait tire grin angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by airsaylongcon: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
corersy1:
Scholarship Offer available >> I.C.T Training and Certification, Apply here: http://freshofferc..com
Dirty scam.
Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by shelex423: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
two much money
Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by scentmarlc(m): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
donholy28:
He's no more that plantain boy

Abii oooooooo
Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by scentmarlc(m): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
donholy28:
He's no more that plantain boy

Abii oooooooo
Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by Sedofbobs: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
HUSTLE PAY. O JAWO
Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by harry509: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
Naijafamous:

Timaya who has been busy traveling the world and recently got Rihanna to dance to his dancehall music at the Barbados Carnival shared a photo of himself, Mercedes G-Wagon and his Mansion as he was about leaving home for Bayelsa.

https://instagram.com/p/6ZtpvunIVi/?taken-by=timayatimaya
it's welll. God is good I love dis. Mine is cumn soon AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by Oguieke(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
author=dearpreye post=37038505]

That's why everyone is UNIQUE![/quote] who dash monkey banana
Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by WIZGUY69(m): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
the way this guy de show off this days and package. hope all is well
Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Two reasons I love Timaya is :

1. He hustled from scratch unlike some billionaire's son who said "back in the days when I had no money". that word annoy me eh! I nor call name o coz me luv d guy still.

2. Egberipapa-1 of Bayelsa is a very down to earth guy and always have this friendliness with his fans.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by dayojags10(m): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
you people be going around celebrity instagram page.... he uploaded dis pics two days ago
Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
jorel1:

Lol..
Its the normal trend for our celebrities!!
They don't know what's investment!!
Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by highbeeola(m): 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
G wagon I love dat car Do you Care for a Step-by-Step Easy to Follow Ebook Tutorial to Make you extra income Every Month Stop wasting precious time Online, Pocket extra Income while you surf the Net http://wealtharenabiz.com/optin.html
Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by hardbody: 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
HyDef:
Everyone and their G-Wagons. I don't like the car.

Abeg no take am personal....

Which one you like?, which one you get?
Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by unite4real: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
Where is that his Camry 2.2
Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by DeRoyalFranco(m): 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lol... Is Timaya the only 9ja musician.... ? Wonder why his news dominated Nairaland front page since last week... Hmmm
Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by raphrinco: 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
U cant call him militant because the Oil in their land is feeding Nigeria , if Oil were to be found in Lagos Omonile could have kiiled a lot of people today, what of Northerners they can never smell that rubbish rather bombing and murder will settle the case....Timaya had been in the lime lite ,for almost ten years now. He was notable and popular with "Dey don't kill Dem mama and I don blow 'making millions for him shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked search for your talent though. A word is enough for the wise while two words can make a wise great grin grin grin angry angry angry shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry
salaboiz:
Militant
Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by raphrinco: 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
What you wish people is what you get, go and beg him for medical support and help, sad sad shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry if your village and entire town need one
Mprepz:
Soon he'l be begging for hospital bills!!
Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by amiskurie(m): 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
Made in Lagos

He con go bury Lagos money for porthacort
Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by salaboiz(m): 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
raphrinco:
U cant call him militant because the Oil in their land is feeding Nigeria , if Oil were to be found in Lagos Omonile could have kiiled a lot of people today, what of Northerners they can never smell that rubbish rather bombing and murder will settle the case....Timaya had been in the lime lite ,for almost ten years now. He was notable and popular with "Dey don't kill Dem mama and I don blow 'making millions for him shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked search for your talent though. A word is enough for the wise while two words can make a wise great grin grin grin angry angry angry shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry
who left your cage open
Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by raphrinco: 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
Bro don't mind them .A poor wicked soul would like every one to go poor..'MEN ARE NOT AND CAN NEVER BE GOD'
jorel1:
Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by senatorbeejay(m): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Op how sure he owns d house? These celebrities and dia fake lives
Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by raphrinco: 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hmmm Lasgidi money indeed ,mtcheeew !, He released his first album and got himself a mansion in bayelsa
amiskurie:
Made in Lagos

He con go bury Lagos money for porthacort
Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by Mopolchi: 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
400billionman:
I smell frontpage.
this ur nose make sense.
Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by daey118(m): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Gamesmart:
The G-Wagon is a ugly car. undecided
lol......idont know what you know about cars buh V6 engine rolling 500horses#hp Doesn't sound ugly at alllllllllll.....yu jst need to start that car and listen to the engine wake #BEAUTIFUL
Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by vague: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Timaya Timaya Timaya

How many times did i call you? angry

You better face your music and stop raping women all over the place
Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by raphrinco: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Fraudster who doesn't expect success and greatness yet you will be wasting your time in your caged cafe ...calling a multi millionaire a militant
salaboiz:

who left your cage open
Re: Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! by AbimbolaGCFR(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Bull sh*t men! But that house dey there oo
tongue :-/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Majid Michel's Mother Is Dead / Cossy Orjiakor At Her European Sendoff Party (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.