Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves (32339 Views)

Please Do I Need Visa To Visit Kenya? / I Saw This Condom Dispenser In A Bank In Kenya (Photo) / 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Should Visit Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by nunzk: 7:32am On Aug 17, 2015
Smh............u sef. Hope and pray u don't jam a patience wen u marry, that time u go donate urself give yankari game reserve. Hehe
sukkot:
while he is at it he needs to donate himself too. two animals in human skin lol grin
Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by dyn1800: 7:34am On Aug 17, 2015
Mama peace always jumping down first
Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by sukkot: 7:37am On Aug 17, 2015
nunzk:
Smh............u sef. Hope and pray u don't jam a patience wen u marry, that time u go donate urself give yankari game reserve. Hehe
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by xakakes: 7:37am On Aug 17, 2015
Mega005:
Oh hail and welcome the clueless one!

The kenya he went to for tourism was discovered and created by an intelligent governmnt with a little resourses(not oiyel money)..

If he had spent our fund in research, he would have discovered and created sometin better than Kenya conserve in Niger-delta or bayelsa..

I pity the wailing wailers
in your own little way how have you impacted the society?

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by daywatcher: 7:37am On Aug 17, 2015
omo see Jona dey enjoy with swag...Probe what? what probe?

still does not change the fact that he was an ineffective president
Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by shut(f): 7:37am On Aug 17, 2015
Haha I like the way he bounced out
Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by stankezzy: 7:39am On Aug 17, 2015
I love this man , person wey they win is happy enjoying his life , the winner and group way win am is still dieing of hate , malnutrition , jealousy ,.
check this picture and check the picture of the winner, the winner s pictures is as if na punishment he de serve.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by sdindan: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2015
Mega005:
Oh hail and welcome the clueless one!

The kenya he went to for tourism was discovered and created by an intelligent governmnt with a little resourses(not oiyel money)..

If he had spent our fund in research, he would have discovered and created sometin better than Kenya conserve in Niger-delta or bayelsa..

I pity the wailing wailers
You can now send this msg to your latest president so that he can use groundnuts money and build one in his hometown, he already have cows I will help him to buy crocodile.
Stewwwpid uuuuu

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by pretydiva(f): 7:51am On Aug 17, 2015
chudi55:
patience is a billionair even before electing her husband presido, she will feed your entire generation till infinity
same wit ur generation
Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by Themandator: 7:59am On Aug 17, 2015
A true Pdpian... Sportsman of the year and years to come

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by FrankValency(m): 8:01am On Aug 17, 2015
Mega005:
Hmmm funny thou!
Wailing wailers see the man una won kill una sef for.. Enjoying with his wife.. Didn't even give a damn if u guyz really exist..

The clueless one pls. Enjoy ur loot while some recalcitrant wailing wailers still wails for ur support till 2050..

At the fullness of time we shall see how long the money u looted will take u to..

No investment Huh? U dey tour countries as if otueke no dey attractive for u to stay..
na wa for u,na so d hate reach,na u sef need pity because the man u dey hate is enjoying his money,while u waste ur megabyte. He went for an annual event,so he must stay at otuoke for ever? haters are liable to die young o,change o.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by 1miccza: 8:10am On Aug 17, 2015
Why una just dey monitor this man about,na sin to be ex president?? Kilode!! Next!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by marv1: 8:15am On Aug 17, 2015
GEJ is excited that he wants to fly from the the plane and why is madame patience looking like house maid. Power is very transient.............
Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by sambim99(m): 8:23am On Aug 17, 2015
GEJ dey feel like dancing Shakiti Bobo ;DGEJ dey feel like dancing Shakiti Bobo
Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by 83lagosroad(m): 8:24am On Aug 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
see as the guy dey bounce they form....

this madam never learnt her lessons well on protocol
she no suppose come down before her husband,
now see her on ground standing stranded as if she for join this flight oooo
Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by petitejolie(f): 8:26am On Aug 17, 2015
I still like u joor. Bounce on d head of ur haters. Carrying rumour about but I'm happy u didn't win election sha
Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by Rexyl(m): 8:41am On Aug 17, 2015
Kenyans in their wisdom have turned part of their natural resources (land) to game reserve, thus making a lot of money from foreigners, while similar and abundant resources of northeast has been converted to death trap even for their own people.

Popular and income generating game reserve of Kenya versus notorious and life-threatening boko haram beast reserve of Nigeria
Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by authority2006(m): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2015
donholy28:
he's going there to catch fun na! do u wear agbada to d beach?
So, fedora cap is for job? And he did the job very well.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by meek2stylee(m): 8:53am On Aug 17, 2015
God i dont know why i love this man,,,,,he is happy and so free minded,,,,simple and understands life,,,,,,,,God bless and give you more happy days ahead

3 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by ocelot2006(m): 8:54am On Aug 17, 2015
Holiday tinz. Well done GEJ and PEJ. Time to rest from all those Nigerian wahala. APC Zombies and paper m@stubators can go jump off 3rd mainland bridge.

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by alejopataki(m): 8:54am On Aug 17, 2015
I hear Lions love the taste of thieves.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by ocelot2006(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2015
pretydiva:
Patience don black finish..no more money 2 buy bleaching cream grin

Yeah, but she can still pay your school fees till you pass away.

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by senatorbeejay(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2015
Why he come do hands like dat, he wan jump?
Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by rhythyson: 9:02am On Aug 17, 2015
Finally going to where he belongs..... The ZOO grin
Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by anonimi: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2015
richyfunky:
Jona feeling like KINGKONG

HATERS gonna keep hating.
Ajani Baba Mukaila, Ibaje Eniyan ko da ise Oluwa duro - Ajani, Mukaila's father, please note that bad belle of people will not stop God from doing the good works destined for your life.
OR
Mukaila's father is a dog, even if he were to be a man, it will not stop God's work from manifesting.

Take Your Choice (TYC)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by anonimi: 9:12am On Aug 17, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2015
emyfx77:

http://thenationonlineng.net/jonathan-wife-storm-kenya-games-reserves/

Did i notice mama peace first to come down? AGAIN? NAWA FOR IRON LADY
Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by anonimi: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2015
ocelot2006:
Holiday tinz. Well done GEJ and PEJ. Time to rest from all those Nigerian wahala. APC Zombies and paper m@stubators can go jump off 3rd mainland bridge.

Abeg nor make me too laugh o jare for Monday early momo like this grin grin

Actually I think the SMART Kenyans are doing all they can to promote local/national/continental tourism by getting their own people and Africans in general to visit their games reserves since oyinbo people are no longer showing up due to terrorism palava.

Make me sef go pack my bag go enjoy for there gabadaya!
Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by anonimi: 9:16am On Aug 17, 2015
PDPwayoo:
Did i notice mama peace first to come down? AGAIN? NAWA FOR IRON LADY

Like this one who is being favourved by the APC navigator and Buhari's Adviser Plenipotentiary

Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by InMyOpinion(m): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2015
Wow..wildebeest miration! - something I really wanna witness at least once in my life time- God willing
Re: Ex-President Jonathan, Wife Visit Kenya Games Reserves by tsdarkside(m): 9:19am On Aug 17, 2015
hmmm..this wan...still smilling and dancing...heavens no,that this wan become president of nigeria again,,,the kenyans can keep him.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap / Update On Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt: Photos & Video / Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To New York In Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.