Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Best Dentist In Lagos?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Dentist In Lagos?? (1295 Views)

Get The Best Dentist In Frankston To Have A Painless Solution Of Teeth Problems / Best Dentist Maple Grove | Dental Office Brooklyn Center - Care Point Dental / Things You Need To Know Before Choosing Your Dentist In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Dentist In Lagos?? by jamessamej: 4:26am On Aug 17, 2015
Need help finding the best dental clinic in Lagos today! I've had quite a few problems for the past few years and a visit is long overdue. My gums have been bleeding forever and I have a serious toothache at the back of my mouth. Does anyone have any suggestions? Who will do the best job for the best price?
Re: Best Dentist In Lagos?? by Harkoreday(m): 4:30am On Aug 17, 2015
jamessamej:
Need help finding the best dental clinic in Lagos today! I've had quite a few problems for the past few years and a visit is long overdue. My gums have been bleeding forever and I have a serious toothache at the back of my mouth. Does anyone have any suggestions? Who will do the best job for the best price?

U self .... Why be say if dem say make u come brush teeth that year na race u dey pick ??
Re: Best Dentist In Lagos?? by tosinbeee: 5:49am On Aug 17, 2015
As someone who frequent the dentist for many issues I have a good overview of some of these clinics. I've been to Schubbs Dental, I've been to Nene Dental, and theyre OK but I have to say none of them compare to Choice Dental in VI. I just uprooted some molars and did some general and deep cleaning with my family a while back with them. Very Very excellent service. 5/5 stars. Friendly and competent doctors, and When them say "state-of-the-art" no be yans o!
Re: Best Dentist In Lagos?? by akinbobs: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
I'lld advise you to visit Beaconhill Smile Clinic located at 8a, Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island. At Beaconhill, they practice "painless dentistry" and all patients leave the clinic smiling. You can check their website - www.beaconhillsmile.com or call 0700-MYDENTIST (Very easy to remember). I had my braces fixed there.

(1) (Reply)

Total Life Changes Products?? 08034308587 / The New name of God h / How To Use Herb To Cleanse Your Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.