Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” (2521 Views)

Senate Cannot Be Intimidated – Saraki / Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS / Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by zinachidi(m): 7:16am On Aug 17, 2015
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has urged
President Mohammadu Buhari to tread cautiously
and be mindful of the body language of those
hailing him today, saying; “the president should be
cautious enough to know that the former Head of
State, General Abdulsalami Abubakar led National Peace Committee tactically told him to
tread cautiously and be mindful of the fact that he is
not heading a military government.”

The governor, who said he was not unaware of the
sinister plot to destabilise his government because
of his strong and truthful stands on national issues,
vowed not to be cowed by threat from any quarter. According to a statement issued by his Special
Assistant on Public Communications and New
Media, Lere Olayinka, the governor
said; “opposition is one of the roots on which
democracy stands and any President or Governor
that does not want opposition will eventually become a dictator.

“I want to state without fear or favour that I will
continue to speak the truth no matter whose ox is
gored. “Nigeria belongs to all of us and no one can
intimidate me or the good people of Ekiti State who
freely and overwhelmingly gave me their mandate. “Democracy as a form of government thrives on
our ability to ask questions and get answers from
leaders,” he said. He urged the President to listen to wise counsel
from the General Abdulsalami Abubakar led
National Peace Committee saying; “the
Peace Committee has reminded the president that
he is not heading a military government and with
the calibre of Nigerians in the Committee, their wise counsel should not be ignored.

“These are Nigerians who don’t need personal
favours from the President and he should get the
message very clearly that he is being told not to act
as a dictator.” Governor Fayose said the President should also
know that Nigerians are not interested in any
honeymoon, but their well-being. His words; “rather than concentrate and make a
difference within his 100 days in office, the
president’s greatest achievement so far
is harassment of PDP leaders, appointment of his in-
law and kinsmen into sensitive positions, selective
fight against corruption and arrest and detention of INEC officials who worked in States won by the
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).”

While declaring support for the fight against
corruption, Governor Fayose however said;
“fighting corruption should not be
synonymous with convicting Nigerians on pages of
newspapers. Rather, the judiciary and other
relevant agencies should be allowed to do their jobs without any direct or indirect interference
from the President and his party. “Corruption must be fought in accordance with the
laws of the land because going against the laws of
the land and the oath taken by the President to
respect the constitution in itself is corruption.”

dailypost.ng/2015/08/17/fayose-tells-buhari-i-cant-be-intimidated-by-anyone/

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by ORACLE1975(m): 7:16am On Aug 17, 2015
K
Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by PassingShot(m): 7:17am On Aug 17, 2015
One day one day, monkey go go market e no go return.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:18am On Aug 17, 2015
Fayose always giving APC & Bubu sleepless nights. Alwayss on point

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by natas22: 7:18am On Aug 17, 2015
Op work on your link
Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by ibkgab001: 7:18am On Aug 17, 2015
Hummm. Temitemi1 please call your Brother to order GCFR is different from GCON

BUhari don't take sh**t

I won't be surprise if anything happen to this talk talk governor

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:19am On Aug 17, 2015
PassingShot:
Meaning?
Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by godoluwa(m): 7:20am On Aug 17, 2015
ok
Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by Tallesty1(m): 7:20am On Aug 17, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by shobroy10(m): 7:23am On Aug 17, 2015
PassingShot:
like sey u know him go see chimpanzee for market naso E go miss road
Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by Beremx(f): 7:25am On Aug 17, 2015
All i always hear is "Fayose tells Buhari" bla bla bla bla!
Buhari has never for once told Fayose anything. Isn't it obvious tO Fayose that he's just a pathetic noise maker seeking for president Muhammadu Buhari's attention?
The only person who President Muhammadu Buhari can respond to through his spokesman is Olisa Metuh,the official spokesman of the Wailing Political Party. Fayose should keep quiet and continue buying pomo and vegetables in the market to deceive Ekiti people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by osaslord500(m): 7:25am On Aug 17, 2015
Fayose is a noise maker
Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 17, 2015
Even black market no dey sell
Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by christinie(f): 7:27am On Aug 17, 2015
Fayose the man of the people, ride on! Buhari thinks that this is military rule. I pray he heeds your advice.
Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 17, 2015
Beremx:
Buhari has never for once told Fayose anything. Isn't it obvious tO Fayose that he's just a pathetic noise maker seeking for president Muhammadu Buhari's attention?
The only person who President Muhammadu Buhari can respond to through his spokesman is Olisa Metuh,the official spokesman of the Wailing Political Party. Fayose should keep quiet and continue buying pomo and vegetables in the market to deceive Ekiti people.
Why display your conscientious stupidity knowing fully well that Nairaland is an international online forum?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 17, 2015
Beremx:
Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by Nelkoko: 7:32am On Aug 17, 2015
Fayose d strong man......am loyal 2 urcause.....tell dem d truth
Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 17, 2015
christinie:
Fayose the man of the people, ride on! Buhari thinks that this is military rule. I pray he heeds your advice.

...Man of the EKITI people. Or are you from Ekiti state??

All this man ever does is say stupid things, Mingle with miscreants and touts and go to the market to buy edibles.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 17, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Why display your conscientious stupidity knowing fully well that Nairaland is an international online forum?
Mr Decorum, what displays that post as stupidity? Or you just learnt the word and you wanna alert us of your new vocabulary acquisition... Anyways, We aren't impressed.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 17, 2015
Nelkoko:
Fashola d strong man......am loyal 2 urcause.....tell dem d truth
Issashame.....

See How you messed up your life... Smh
Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 17, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
Fayose always giving APC & Bubu sleepless nights. Alwayss on point
You consider foolery as being "On point" ..... Wow.
Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by zinachidi(m): 7:38am On Aug 17, 2015
Freemanan:

lol, this nigga sef, u get bad mouth ooo.
Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by mogentle(m): 7:38am On Aug 17, 2015
Fayose says......Buhari is....Buhari should.....
Fayose tells Buhari......
The day we are going to read Buhari says Fayose should.........
I hope that pathetic noise maker will be able to stand the earthquake. Almost a year in office, the only achievement he has is drinking palm wine, eating amala, and buying pepper in market.
I guess he will have those ones listed when he clocks one. Ekiti is becoming more pathetic daily with this guy.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2015
zinachidi:
lol, this nigga sef, u get bad mouth ooo.
Just noting an observation
Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2015
Freemanan:

Mr Decorum, what displays that post as stupidity? Or you just learnt the word and you wanna alert us of your new vocabulary acquisition... Anyways, We aren't impressed.
See this dude....what new vocabulary are you talking about? Even a glorious old fool understand vocabularies used in my posts all over nairaland are not in anyway eccentric. Or are you in a way surreptitiously saying you are oblivious to these words?

As for the conscientious stupidity I spoke of,it's audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.
Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:40am On Aug 17, 2015
Freemanan:

You're stupidly Foorish grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 17, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
You're stupidly Foorish grin
I thought We were discussing the topic... Why the personal attack?
Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by donholy28(m): 7:41am On Aug 17, 2015
Silence is d best answer given to a fool...buhari is giving him d silent treatment
Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by zinachidi(m): 7:42am On Aug 17, 2015
Freemanan:
Just noting an observation
i understand sire
Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:43am On Aug 17, 2015
Freemanan:

I thought We were discussing the topic... Why the personal attack?
You attacked first, son
Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 17, 2015
starlingslimnet:
See this dude....what new vocabulary are you talking about? Even a glorious old fool understand vocabularies used in my posts all over nairaland are not in anyway eccentric. Or are you in a way surreptitiously saying you are oblivious to these words?

As for the conscientious stupidity I spoke of,it's audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.
I see you are an adherent of Obahiagbon Patrick.... Let me allow you display your newly acquired skills then. Good morning Mate.
Re: Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone” by zinachidi(m): 7:44am On Aug 17, 2015
starlingslimnet:

mr patrick obahiagbon abeg u guys shld take it easy...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious savings withdrawal slip (picture) / Ben Bruce Orders For Slippers From Crippled Cobbler / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.