Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,431 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! (16827 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today / President Buhari's 74th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by LaudGuy: 8:22am On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by Generalkorex(m): 8:22am On Aug 17, 2015
Hbd
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by kenedy175(m): 8:26am On Aug 17, 2015
Chief Looter!

In a sane country, he would have been dead long time ago
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by victorazy(m): 8:26am On Aug 17, 2015
Wow! So Babangida na August pikin as me!
If ur not born in August, ur not a hero, good husband, leader! Check the life of Obama, Peter Odili, Babangida etc.

Happy Birthday sire.

Hit like if ur born in August or someone dear to is.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by infinitypro(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2015
Happy birthday Sir... we are almost birthday mate bt mine is 2mro...

Happy birthday 2 us

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by kenoz(m): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2015
HBD to him
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by nerodenero: 8:32am On Aug 17, 2015
Pained by the annulment of June 12, 1993 election, the Dele Giwa issue lingers on and many more but who am I to judge? Let us all come to repentance as change is necessary.

I want to live long so I will say a happy birthday to the General. I expect you would be more involved in restructuring Nigeria because it's a task that must be done collectively.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by mascori(m): 8:33am On Aug 17, 2015
hassan85:
Old fool. At 74 his using walking stick. Yil Obj at 78 stil galant same with shagari. His bad acts are catching up with him. Imagin him say yesterday dt he stil remembr MKO Abiola. And so wat? Since Ibb corruption became legalised. He introduced Office of first lady, useles our curency, al PMBs war against indisciplin squandard plus today we only Blame GEJ and d useles general is seatin in minna or a german hospital for check up and here we are to celebrate him? I will rather wait for him to just leave us just like Abacha did. God bless nigeria

Hun the reason he use a walking stick is because he was shot on the leg during the civil war mr man stop insulting yourself
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by sebali: 8:34am On Aug 17, 2015
The fact that men lik IBB is still alive is one of d reason pple say there is no God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by PassingShot(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2015
donholy28:
IBB Happy birthday to u...but it doesn't mean that i like u
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by aenero(m): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2015
hassan85:
Old fool. At 74 his using walking stick. Yil Obj at 78 stil galant same with shagari. His bad acts are catching up with him. Imagin him say yesterday dt he stil remembr MKO Abiola. And so wat? Since Ibb corruption became legalised. He introduced Office of first lady, useles our curency, al PMBs war against indisciplin squandard plus today we only Blame GEJ and d useles general is seatin in minna or a german hospital for check up and here we are to celebrate him? I will rather wait for him to just leave us just like Abacha did. God bless nigeria
yoi couldn't have said it any better man.more inches to your penis

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 17, 2015
People will be celebrating Evil doers in Nigeria. This man is among the likes of OBJ causing this country headache

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by persius555(m): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2015
Pleaseee......
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by sebali: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2015
Kolade354:
Wicked and stvpid man....... May you live long to witness evil when the befall you and your family. God punish you to your 7th generation!

If he must live long let him be bed ridden.... He doesn't deserve 2 be alive

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 17, 2015
hassan85:

We age differently. Moreover, he was injured in the civil war and I think age has made it sort of intolerable.

I may be wrong, but I think IBB has always used walking sticks.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by Kiakia(m): 8:51am On Aug 17, 2015
HBD "Maradona" of Nigeria. Many happy returns.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by Immanueladebol(m): 8:53am On Aug 17, 2015
hassan85:
i dnt jux knw wats worth celebrating in him

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by Lasese: 8:54am On Aug 17, 2015
Chief of 419ners I greet u. May ur days belonged. grin
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by Immanueladebol(m): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2015
Kiakia:
many nigerians wont say amen 2 dat
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by Immanueladebol(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2015
Stelvin101:
People will be celebrating Evil doers in Nigeria. This man is among the likes of OBJ causing this country headache
loke seriously.This is a guy dat z nt repenting of hs evil ways

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by Ferdinandu(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2015
Heartless Criminals. Only in Nigeria that criminals that is supposed to be serving multiple life sentences is being celebrated. Nonsense angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by sebali: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2015
Kiakia:
U mean very many sorrowful returns

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by lexsals4real(m): 9:07am On Aug 17, 2015
Happy Birthday we wish him many healthy years ahead..
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by elopee3000(m): 9:10am On Aug 17, 2015
handie:
I'll wish him a happy birthday when he finally deems it fit to apologize to the Abiola family and Nigeria on the June 12 1993 election annulment, apologize to Nigerians for the Structural adjustment program he introduced(which did more harm than good), give a proper account of d monies accrued by sales of oil during the gulf war, and also apologize to Nigerians for instituting corruption. Do this and I'll wish u a happy birthday
ogbeni abobaku say he should apologize to yoruba people not to nigeria in general cus we in the east dont nned apology from babangida
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by Chiaka(f): 9:11am On Aug 17, 2015
Na una spoil Nigeria! Mtchew!!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by holyokoto(m): 9:21am On Aug 17, 2015
Grave is nearer
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by stevecantrell: 9:21am On Aug 17, 2015
I remember the first time I met you. Uncle, You haven't changed a bit. Enjoy your day !
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:25am On Aug 17, 2015
hassan85:
If you had known little history or decided not venture into insulting Babangida for supporting himself with a stick, it would have helped you. Babangida was shot in the leg in 1968 when 82 Battalion which he was leading got to Uzuakoli during the Civil War. Since then he has been having problem with the leg.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 17, 2015
Happy birthday,IBB. May your (IBB) type NEVER rule Nigeria again.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! by 989900: 9:28am On Aug 17, 2015
hifaif:

We age differently. Moreover, he was injured in the civil war and I think age has made it sort of intolerable.

I may be wrong, but I think IBB has always used walking sticks.

Yeah, he has a bullet/b.fragment in his left leg; I wish he gets one in his skull soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In / Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis / President Buhari Says Special Court Coming Soon, Warns Looters Of Consequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.