Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Why Are People With Flat Feets Not Wanted In The Army? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Are People With Flat Feets Not Wanted In The Army? (709 Views)

I Want To Join The Army Force / Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army / Help!!!am Suffering From Sweaty Palms & Feets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People With Flat Feets Not Wanted In The Army? by youngwarlocks: 9:29am On Aug 17, 2015
my friend told me some months back that he wanted to become a soldier but he won't be considered, I asked him why, i Thought he was going to say something else but said he has a flat foot....pls, what is the reasoning behind the rejection of flat footed people in the army? thanks

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: Why Are People With Flat Feets Not Wanted In The Army? by acenazt: 10:06am On Aug 17, 2015
They cant stand long
Re: Why Are People With Flat Feets Not Wanted In The Army? by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2015
Nature of their boot

(1) (Reply)

MISS Integrity International-nigeria 2016 Registration Is On. Register Now! / U.B.A What's All This Na! / Emirates Airline Is Looking For Females Cabin Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.