Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,413 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

My "Angry Eba" Story - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My "Angry Eba" Story (1755 Views)

Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) / Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout / Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My "Angry Eba" Story by donigspain(m): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2015
I woke up yesterday (Sunday) feeling a little bit down having had deep thoughts most part of the night over the stormy state of the Nigerian polity. The most bedevilling being the almost daily depreciation of the naira in the foreign exchange market which keeps online currency conversions on the high side and consequently, constraining my budgets and scope as a digital advertiser/marketer.

Anyways, I decided to prepare some ogbono soup as I have missed the delicacy for a long time. As a good student of my mum's, I made a list of "things to buy" and off to Ojota market I went. Thirty minutes later, I was home and in the kitchen; battling it out with my culinary skills. Few minutes later, all was set but the eba.

"What is the best way to capture my mood?" I thought to myself as I moulded the "eba" into a fine shape. That was when the idea in pictures struck me - an "Angry Eba". angry #Bachelorhood

Pic 1: Battle ready against "Angry Eba" angry

Pic 2: Battle ongoing against "Angry Eba" sad

Pic 3: Battle over - "Angry Eba" has fallen! shocked

Thanks to reinforcement from Orijin! grin
[size=2pt]cc: lalasticlala[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My "Angry Eba" Story by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2015
grin LOL
Re: My "Angry Eba" Story by Gboliwe: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2015
Hahahhaa. Yeye boy.

What happened to the other fish bone? You really were not hungry if you had the humor to make the eba look angry.

Long time. Hope you are good?
Re: My "Angry Eba" Story by donigspain(m): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2015
Gboliwe:
Hahahhaa. Yeye boy.

Long time. Hope you are good?
Yes o!!! I dey fine. More of a spectator these days. The tribal hate going on here is too much for me.
How you dey?
Re: My "Angry Eba" Story by Mariecakes(f): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2015
SMH
Re: My "Angry Eba" Story by Gboliwe: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2015
donigspain:
Yes o!!! I dey fine. More of a spectator these days. The tribal hate going on here is too much for me.
How you dey?

It is indeed alarming. I am good my brother.
Re: My "Angry Eba" Story by okirewaju(f): 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
cheesy
Re: My "Angry Eba" Story by donigspain(m): 8:18am On Aug 18, 2015
okirewaju:
cheesy
Why you dey open mouth?
Re: My "Angry Eba" Story by okirewaju(f): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
donigspain:
Why you dey open mouth?
It's just funny that's why
Re: My "Angry Eba" Story by charijee(f): 8:29am On Aug 20, 2015
Op, is that how you look when hungry? grin
Re: My "Angry Eba" Story by missstella(f): 8:31am On Aug 20, 2015
Donigspain hmm longest time
Re: My "Angry Eba" Story by donigspain(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2015
missstella:
Donigspain hmm longest time
See my people for Sexuality section. I dey o. Na work carry me go. How far?

Wait a sec! Is missstella same as CuteBliss? undecided
Re: My "Angry Eba" Story by donigspain(m): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2015
charijee:
Op, is that how you look when hungry? grin
grin grin grin
This your "open teeth" na die! shocked
Re: My "Angry Eba" Story by missstella(f): 11:30am On Aug 20, 2015
donigspain:
See my people for Sexuality section. I dey o. Na work carry me go. How far?

Wait a sec! Is missstella same as CuteBliss? undecided
Am good,yea! Lolz
Re: My "Angry Eba" Story by donigspain(m): 11:34am On Aug 20, 2015
missstella:
Am good,yea! Lolz
SMH... And here I was thinking you've either gone to Benin Rep (abi Togo) or you don kpai. lipsrsealed
If you dey alive (and in Naija) and you never contacted me all these while then DON'T TALK TO ME AGAIN!!! angry angry angry
Re: My "Angry Eba" Story by missstella(f): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2015
donigspain:
SMH... And here I was thinking you've either gone to Benin Rep (abi Togo) or you don kpai. lipsrsealed
If you dey alive (and in Naija) and you never contacted me all these while then DON'T TALK TO ME AGAIN!!! angry angry angry
So u wnt me to kpai abi ahhh u no be gud frnd oo but u didn't contact me I lost ur contact though I still dey Naija ooo pls drop ur contact for me
Re: My "Angry Eba" Story by donigspain(m): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2015
missstella:
So u wnt me to kpai abi ahhh u no be gud frnd oo but u didn't contact me I lost ur contact though I still dey Naija ooo pls drop ur contact for me
Contact me via that email on my profile. Make sure you keep better for me! cool
Re: My "Angry Eba" Story by missstella(f): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2015
donigspain:
Contact me via that email on my profile. Make sure you keep better for me! cool
Alright will do dt asap
Re: My "Angry Eba" Story by kristen12(f): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2015
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Pizza In Nigeria / Here's How I Almost Got Disgraced Last Week When I Ate At Spur Restaurant / Affordable New And UK Used Cake Mixers (buy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.