Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

16 Yr Old Girl Caught Having Sex With 52 Men In A Bush At Awka - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16 Yr Old Girl Caught Having Sex With 52 Men In A Bush At Awka (2594 Views)

Why I Allowed 52 Men Had Sex With Me During Cult Initiation(picture) / I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old / 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Yr Old Girl Caught Having Sex With 52 Men In A Bush At Awka by chidubem93(m): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2015
16-year-old Ifechukwu Atunanya, has been arrested having sex with over 52 young men inside a bush in what looked like an initiation ceremony. She claims she was forced to sleep with every male member of the cult during her initiation.

Ifechukwu was among 75 suspected cult members who were rounded up by Anambra State Police command.

All the suspects were alleged to be members of the Supreme Vikings Confraternity and were all arrested in a bush in Awka during the initia­tion of new members.

Recovered from them were guns, matchet and several wraps of Indian hemp. According to the state Commissioner of Police, Hosea Karma, the police acted on an intelligence report that the cult members and their new entrants were in a bush performing some rituals. Part of their ritual, he explained, includes sleeping with prospective female members. He said they do that in order to secure their oath of secrecy. It was during the raid that 16-year-old Ifechukwu was arrested. At the police station, Ifechukwu, a second­ary school dropout and member, claimed that she had to travel to Anambra from Abuja just to witness the initiation of new members.

“I joined them three months ago and during my initiation, I was forced to have sex with every registered member of the cult present that night. I was given a sedative so as not to feel what they were doing.

READ MORE http://norookiemedia.com/16-yr-old-girl-caught-having-sex-with-52-men-in-a-bush-at-awka/

Re: 16 Yr Old Girl Caught Having Sex With 52 Men In A Bush At Awka by Paschal001: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2015
K
Re: 16 Yr Old Girl Caught Having Sex With 52 Men In A Bush At Awka by DahtzFestjayz: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2015
Konji
Re: 16 Yr Old Girl Caught Having Sex With 52 Men In A Bush At Awka by laurel03(m): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2015
Blogger lying since d dey of internet... Jobless peep
Re: 16 Yr Old Girl Caught Having Sex With 52 Men In A Bush At Awka by greatness22(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2015
I guess her punany will be so wide like the main bowl of the National Stadium.
Stoopid girl.
Re: 16 Yr Old Girl Caught Having Sex With 52 Men In A Bush At Awka by BiggerBangs: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2015
cheesy

[size=20pt]BiggerBang [/size]was Here
Re: 16 Yr Old Girl Caught Having Sex With 52 Men In A Bush At Awka by Nickymezor(f): 11:51am On Aug 17, 2015
Hmmmm, God hv merci shocked shocked
Re: 16 Yr Old Girl Caught Having Sex With 52 Men In A Bush At Awka by redgem(f): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Pictures of the act or shove into the trash can...... Bloggers and lies

(1) (Reply)

Wickedness!!, See How Nails Were Packed Inside Capsules (video) / Boy Stripped Unclad, Beaten Beyond Recognition For Stealing Plantain.Graphic Pic / Photo: See Ten Most Wanted Men By FBI 2017, Do You Know Any Of Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.