Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

6 Ways To Boost Your Testosterone And Sexual Performance Naturally - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Ways To Boost Your Testosterone And Sexual Performance Naturally (2700 Views)

Boost Your Testosterone Level / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men / Boost Your Testosterone And Slow-down Your Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Ways To Boost Your Testosterone And Sexual Performance Naturally by planbwellness: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2015
Testosterone is a hormone that is associated with the epitome of manhood. It is also fundamental in men’s health since it helps to maintain bone density, sex drive and muscle mass.

The production of testosterone is at its highest during man’s early adulthood and it may decrease a little each subsequent year. Hypogonadism is a condition when the male’s body does not produce the right amount of testosterone.
How to know If You Have Low Testosterone?

Low testosterone levels may be manifested through decreased erectile dysfunction, low sex drive, fragile bones and other health issues. It may also be a sign of an underlying medical condition.

If you suspect low testosterone levels, you should consult your doctor, and he will perform a simple blood test that can check if your testosterone falls within the normal range or not.

There are also some natural remedies that will help you boosts your testosterone levels. You can find them below;
1. Weight Loss
Overweight men are more likely to have low testosterone levels. Losing the extra pounds may help increase your body’s testosterone production.
2. Sleep
According to a research published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, a lack of sleep can cause a reduction in testosterone levels. A reduced sleep in the course of one week can have this effect. The study showed that the participants also reported a decreased sense of well-being as their blood testosterone levels dropped.
How much sleep does the body actually need? Most adults generally need between 7-9 hours per night, in order to function well and lead a healthy life.
3. Healthy Fats
Besides including mono and polyunsaturated fats, like nuts and avocadoes, healthy fats also include saturated fats, as they are important for building testosterone.
According to experts, the ideal diet includes somewhere between 50-70% fat. The body requires saturated fats from vegetable and animal sources, like dairy, meat, tropical plants like coconut, and certain oils, for optimal functioning.
4. Consume Less Sugar
According to the Endocrine Society, glucose can decrease the testosterone levels in the blood by as much as 25%. The study included study participants, who had diabetes, pre-diabetes or a normal tolerance for glucose.
5. Zinc
According to studies, zinc plays a vital part in regulating serum testosterone levels in healthy men. Zinc deficiencies can often be found in men with hypogonadism. You can get enough zinc from your diet by embracing foods such as cooked oysters, lean beef, toasted wheat germ, spinach, walnuts, cashew nut, peanuts, Beans, etc.
6. Exercise
Testosterone levels increase after exercising, and especially after a resistance training exercise. Low testosterone levels can affect both the mood and sex drive.
Exercising improves the mood and stimulates brain chemicals to help a person feel happier, and it boosts energy and endurance. Experts recommend 30 minutes of exercise every day.
Low testosterone levels can be unsettling, but it’s not a reflection of your manhood. There are treatment options that will help you, and sometimes a few healthy lifestyle changes may be all you need to re-energize your body. If you require a guaranteed treatment option to improve your fertility or overcome any male infertility issue, read about the Male Infertility Remedy Kit – HOW TO TREAT LOW SPERM COUNT, WATERY SPERM, VARICOCELE, LOW LIBIDO, PREMATURE EJACULATION and co NATURALLY
If you have gained anything from reading this, don’t hesitate to share it with others too. Put your comments and questions or topics you will like us to write about in the comment box below.

Stay Healthy And Never Give Up!
Plan B Wellness Center
Tel – 08074132218
WhatsApp – 08074132218
BB Pin – 52CC6463
Email – Planbwellness1@gmail.com
Twitter – @planbwellness

- See more at: http://planbwellness.com/6-ways-to-boost-your-testosterone-and-sexual-performance-naturally/#sthash.1kc6pBn0.dpuf
Re: 6 Ways To Boost Your Testosterone And Sexual Performance Naturally by kayo80(m): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2015
Hmm! This is vital information... A lot of men need to read this. Thanks Op.
Re: 6 Ways To Boost Your Testosterone And Sexual Performance Naturally by Gigihealth: 2:27am On Jul 02, 2016
Low testosterone symptoms vary, depending on the cause and also at the age which it occurs. Click on the link below to read more on testosterone replacement therapy.
http://www.gigihealth.com/low-testosterone-symptoms-testosterone-replacement-therapy/
Re: 6 Ways To Boost Your Testosterone And Sexual Performance Naturally by generalmacclean(m): 8:49am On Jul 02, 2016
Dear friend, the first thing you should know about me is... I am NOT a Urologist. I am not a Medical Doctor either. I never studied anything even remotely related to medicine, pharmacology or wellness in school. And, in fact, the only thing I consider myself an "expert" about is...

I Think I Know How Almost Any Man Can Fix Their Sexual Problems In Just Some Few Weeks From Now. I know because I have help many men achieve this.

And, I help them do it without surgery, or spending very much money at all.

Your case cannot be an exception. No matter which Sexual condition you have:
| Premature Ejaculation
| Erectile Dysfunction
| Prostrate Problems
| Infertility
| Low Sperm Count

Hear what Mr Jonathan has to say:
"It all started a couple of years back. I got married as a young guy that never had any prior sexual experience with any woman due to the fact that I was brought up with a sound moral principle in a very religious home.

It was when I got married, that I discovered that in the bedroom, I usually get so excited that I’m already off even before I start thrusting. It became so Embarrassing at a time I almost give up!

I will not lie to you, My wife was not happy because of this, but always silent about it. It got to a point, that she doesn't enjoy sex with me any longer, as my advances are replied with comments like: "I'm tired", "I'm not in the mood" etc.

Whereas, the underlying reasons for mildly refusing me was because I had repeatedly embarrassed myself with my inability to last longer and ultimately satisfy her in bed each time we make love. Before this time, I have already done a lot of research online, read countless materials on how to enjoy a satisfying sex session.

I saw repeated questions in forums and blogs about men who have similar problems with me looking for a natural solution to last longer in bed, and also being able to overcome their prostrate and Fertility Problems. At this point, I was consoled a bit to know contrary to my opinion that I was not alone.

Because I was desperate, I used all the solutions I could lay my hands on. I discovered that each of these solutions have negative effects on my health and well being. Everything I Tried Failed!...

I desperately wanted something natural that will not mess up my metabolism. So I kept searching. Then one day, I found a very Powerful product for overcoming Sexual Problems using natural methods that Sharon offered me, so I went ahead to make a purchase.
After consuming all the product in the pack in barely 2 Weeks. I persuaded my wife to the bedroom and reluctantly, she agreed to a love making session. At a point, for the very first time in my marriage, my wife begged me not to stop while I was thrusting. It was one of the most pleasurable and remarkable moments in my life time.

At the end, my wife confessed to me that this is the most pleasurable sex she has ever had, and that she can't wait to have more of this every time we make love. Ever since then, I have gone ahead to last from 45 seconds in bed to as much as 30 minutes or more each time we make love and I have finally conquered the problem of not lasting long in bed using nothing but 100% natural method.

Guess What?
Things Have Changed Now. My wife practically does everything to lure me to the bedroom after meal NEARLY every night and morning before I start the day's activity. I can confidently say today that she is the HAPPIEST woman on earth.

Enough of my ranting, let me not bore you with the story of my life because this is not about me, it's all about you. If you are presently in the same situation like I used to be, then taking the same action I took to help yourself to gain the confidence of being a perfect man is all you need."

Now you have heard from a man like you who used my tested and trusted sexual improvement program. Though it took me tedious process to get this program together but you will not go through the tedious and tiring process I went through to get the perfect natural solution.

"When Your Sexual Gland Functions Well, You as a Man are at Your Best – Vital, Healthy and Capable of Sexual Pleasure. When Unhealthy with Sexual Disease, you can be Left Impotent, Inconsistent or in Pain".

Your Sexual problem is a wake-up call to get informed, take offensive action and find a new path.
And that is why I'm introducing to you the only solution that Rescue me from Sexual Problems for good...

Just Exactly What You Are Thinking... Yes! This Is Amazing...Introducing VITOFIT...

To Know More about the Natural Supplement and
How to Order; Contact Macclean
Whatsapp: 08183200363
BBM: 7BE69DA$
generalmacclean@gmail.com
www.brookswater..com

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For September 29 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 4 2022 In Nigeria / Abortion Threads And Hiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.