Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,585 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:02 PM

Loaded Blco Vessel (ci Dip & Pay) Available Immediately!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loaded Blco Vessel (ci Dip & Pay) Available Immediately!!!! (1103 Views)

Profit Taking Takes Toll On Exchange As Indices Dip By N49 Billion / Investors Lose N370 Billion, Highest Dip In Five Months / Egina FPSO: Nigeria's Biggest Oil Producing Vessel Arrives Lagos From South Kore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loaded Blco Vessel (ci Dip & Pay) Available Immediately!!!! by Veacon: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
we have a loaded vessel of BLCO available immediately for serious buyers ;

Below are the procedures, contact me via my email with your number if you have a serious buyer and can follow the below procedure, and I will call you. NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE!!!

QUANTITY AND DURATION:

Dip & Pay: 2,000,000 (2 Million) Barrels Delivered TTO in Cotonou waters Shipment tolerance is

US barrels +/-10% with possible rolls and extension.

VESSEL LOCATION: Cotonou Waters.

PRICE: The price for each Barrel of Bonny Light Crude Oil delivered shall be DTD BRENT minus

Discount on Bill of Lading date.

DISCOUNT: USD $8 per barrel Gross/ USD$4 Net to the buyer.

Procedures for Vessels

1. Buyer issues ICPO after going through seller's procedure.

2. Both parties sign and log SPA with their respective banks within 24 hours. Buyer returns signed spa with details of supercargo and inspectors.

3.Buyer issues MT760 blocked funds of $1 million USD within 72 hours.

4. Within 72 hours of confirmation of buyer's blocked funds, seller's vessel captain issues MATB for buyer's supercargo and inspectors to board vessel.

5. Buyer's supercargo confirm product and Q&Q inspectors carry out Q&Q.

6. After successful Q&Q, within 72 hours buyer pays for entire cargo + commissions to agents via MT103

7. Seller releases vessel documents within 48 hours.

8. Vessel is allowed to set sail.

COMMISSION: The Buyer is responsible for paying the agreed commission of $4 (four USD) per Barrel
Please note that this transaction can be completed within 5 working days and the estimated time given in the procedures above is just to give enough time for both parties to perform.

Thanks

vivichinato@yahoo.com
Re: Loaded Blco Vessel (ci Dip & Pay) Available Immediately!!!! by thoyuche: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
BLCO 40k mt to 1 Million Barrels AVAILABLE FROM ALLOCATION on TTT and FOB deals. Payment procedure negotiable. Buyer's side completely open.

Do you have LPO for AGO delivery (tank farm and depot)?
I can handle it for you.

Call now 08106999393 or 08177715356 - also whatsapp.
Email: u.tonyfx2@gmail.com
Re: Loaded Blco Vessel (ci Dip & Pay) Available Immediately!!!! by thoyuche: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
BLCO 40k mt to 1 Million Barrels AVAILABLE FROM ALLOCATION on TTT and FOB deals. Payment procedure negotiable. Buyer's side completely open.

Do you have LPO for AGO delivery (tank farm and depot)?
I can handle it for you.

Call now 08106999393 or 08177715356 - also whatsapp.
Email: u.tonyfx2@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Stock Exchange: Dangote Cement Lifts Nigerian Market / Gypsum Ceiling Board Installed With Suspended Tee Grids For Interior Ceiling / Direct To Garment Printers In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.