Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Mixed Breed Of Local Dog With An Alsatian - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Mixed Breed Of Local Dog With An Alsatian (4646 Views)

Five Reasons You Should Own A Nigerian Local Dog ''ekuke'' Over Foreign Breeds / Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) / Dog Breeds Similar To The Nigerian ‘local Dog’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mixed Breed Of Local Dog With An Alsatian by naijainfogalery: 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
i read a topic earlier today about someone mixing an a german Sherperd with a local dog, Naturally i think this is wrong LOL. Just i am now inquisitive on how those pups will look like, has anyone done this before? kindly upload pictures and lets see .

my question is will they look like a local dog or like a GSD with loocal dog color
Re: Mixed Breed Of Local Dog With An Alsatian by swtchicgurl: 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
They look confused believe me
Re: Mixed Breed Of Local Dog With An Alsatian by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Before i left Nigeria,ours mated..a pure male Gsd and a local dog and a nt so good pups..but were very aggressive
Re: Mixed Breed Of Local Dog With An Alsatian by naijainfogalery: 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
Wow, thats bad, So what do they look like ? like a GSD
AlphaMoi:
Before i left Nigeria,ours mated..a pure male Gsd and a local dog and a nt so good pups..but were very aggressive
Re: Mixed Breed Of Local Dog With An Alsatian by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Wow, thats bad, So what do they look like ? like a GSD
i have a pic of all our dogs we ever had..if i get d pics of the pups later,would post

Re: Mixed Breed Of Local Dog With An Alsatian by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
Nt clear..u gats manage
Re: Mixed Breed Of Local Dog With An Alsatian by theecaus(m): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Dats wat I wanna do wen my puppy grow up....cause it's a local dog and I av a gsd male so I dey tnk of mating d two.....hoping to gt a gud result.....
Re: Mixed Breed Of Local Dog With An Alsatian by RICADE(m): 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
The result won't be good,the pups will have their features of a mongrel only in few exceptions.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Look Like Their Dogs(with Pictures) / Witch And Wizard Caught Making love(pic) / Pure 11 Months Old Male Caucasian Ovcharka from imported parents For urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.