Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

16yrs Old Anambra Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16yrs Old Anambra Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men (830 Views)

Girl Caught Selling Marijuana To Students In Kano State. Photos / Why I Allowed 52 Men Had Sex With Me During Cult Initiation(picture) / 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

16yrs Old Anambra Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men by vascable: 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
A 16-year-old secondary school dropout, Ifechukwu Atunanya, has been arrested by policemen from the Anambra State Police Command while allegedly having sex with over 52 young men inside a bush in what looked like an initiation ceremony.

According to reports, the suspects were all rounded up in the bush in Awka and are reportedly members of the Supreme Vikings Confraternity, during the initiation of new members.

Ifechukwu, on her arrest, claimed she was forced to sleep with every male member of the cult during her initiation.

According to the state Commissioner of Police, Hosea Karma, the police acted on an intelligence tip-off that the cult members and their new entrants were in a bush performing some rituals, explaining that some items including guns, machetes and several wraps of Indian hemp, were recovered from them.

On apprehension, the Police said the suspects confirmed that as part of their ritual, every male member of the cult will sleep with every prospective female member.

“This they did in order to secure their oath of secrecy and it was during the raid we arrested ifechukwu,” Hosea stated.

At the police station, Ifechukwu claimed that she had to travel to Anambra from Abuja just to witness the initiation of new members.

In her statement, she said:

“I joined them three months ago and during my initiation; I was forced to have sex with every registered male member of the cult present that night. I was given sedatives so as not to feel what they were doing. It was not easy, but I bore the pain,” she said.
Read more:- http://vascable.com/16-year-old-anambra-girl-caught-in-the-bush-sleeping-with-52-men/
Re: 16yrs Old Anambra Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men by ladyF(f): 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hian. She no get sense sha. Who cult help?
Re: 16yrs Old Anambra Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men by raayah(f): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=vascable post=37051050]
16 year old having sex with 52 men?
The truth is that she was raped. Why are you spinning the topic?

“I joined them three months ago and during my initiation; I was forced to have sex with every registered male member of the cult present that night. I was given sedatives so as not to feel what they were doing. It was not easy, but I bore the pain,” she said.

Yes she joined the cult, but a 16 year joining a cult is mostly due to intimidation or peer pressure believe me or not. I don't think she should be arrested for this.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Walks Into Police Station To Report Rape Clutching Attacker's Sex Organ / Members Of Deadly Armed Robbery Gang Terrorizing Enugu Residents Was Arrested / Policemen Caught Drinking Palmwine On Duty(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.