Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Ekiti PDP Chairman Divorces Wife Of 28 Years (read Why) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti PDP Chairman Divorces Wife Of 28 Years (read Why) (33094 Views)

Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP / Return Fayemi's N1.5bn Donation To Your Campaign, Ekiti PDP Tells Buhari / List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti PDP Chairman Divorces Wife Of 28 Years (read Why) by enilowo(m): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
I feel like it's because PDP is no longer profitable so the man is right sizing [b][/b] grin
Re: Ekiti PDP Chairman Divorces Wife Of 28 Years (read Why) by jeje123(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Dats implication of last general election result!
Re: Ekiti PDP Chairman Divorces Wife Of 28 Years (read Why) by eliwa47(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
Na dem sabi! na manage everybody dey manager him own. Lolz
Re: Ekiti PDP Chairman Divorces Wife Of 28 Years (read Why) by bakila: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
Good for them....
FTC and his deputy, that your space-booking did not work.
Re: Ekiti PDP Chairman Divorces Wife Of 28 Years (read Why) by gen2lpatty(m): 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
ladyF:
Chai, just like dat. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Open your eye while dating to avoid stories that touch!

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

There's no open your eye matter inside. Even if you wash your eyes with hypo, a marriage that wont stand the test of time wont walk a mile. Fear of God matters alot
Re: Ekiti PDP Chairman Divorces Wife Of 28 Years (read Why) by Thevenine(m): 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
Check out the link in my signature to get the lowest prices on Konga and the link in my profile to learn how you can earn money from konga
Re: Ekiti PDP Chairman Divorces Wife Of 28 Years (read Why) by IBROHIM: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
I beg who read this long epistle? All I know is that I wonder who the man de leave the woman for after him don stamp his sign board for her body! The man na Ewu!!! Chai see case of use and dump o! You for divorce her when she was under 30 na!
Re: Ekiti PDP Chairman Divorces Wife Of 28 Years (read Why) by tiredface: 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
NAWAOO FOR YORUBA MARRIAGE, SO SO DRAMA. AT THE TIME THEY SHOULD BE ENJOYING THEMSELVES WITH WHAEVER THE HAVE, THEY'RE ACTING LIKE, WELL, YORUBAS
Re: Ekiti PDP Chairman Divorces Wife Of 28 Years (read Why) by Menace2Society(m): 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ekiseme:
Ndi ofe mmanu adiro akwanyere Oga ha ugwu

ha echefuzie na ugwu nwanyi bu Di ya
Ori e ti daru undecided
Re: Ekiti PDP Chairman Divorces Wife Of 28 Years (read Why) by calcal: 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
We are not just good in anything, NO justice in this country, how the woman will leave the house after 28 years living together with 2 biological children? is the department of justice telling us that the woman or woman never contribute anything to the building of the house, raising the children etc?
The man should behave like a civilized person by parking his load and give the woman with the children the house.

Bastard man, I'm sure he got her children age mate..

1 Like

Re: Ekiti PDP Chairman Divorces Wife Of 28 Years (read Why) by Ekiseme(m): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
Menace2Society:
Ori e ti daru undecided
odiro afia unu ahu, unu akpoba mmadu iyi
Re: Ekiti PDP Chairman Divorces Wife Of 28 Years (read Why) by senatorbeejay(m): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
This is CHANGE !!!!
Re: Ekiti PDP Chairman Divorces Wife Of 28 Years (read Why) by aksule(m): 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
Rather unfortunate after all these years. At their age one cannot fault decisions taken by them
Re: Ekiti PDP Chairman Divorces Wife Of 28 Years (read Why) by Menace2Society(m): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ekiseme:
odiro afia unu ahu, unu akpoba mmadu iyi
Omo ale
Re: Ekiti PDP Chairman Divorces Wife Of 28 Years (read Why) by Ekiseme(m): 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
Menace2Society:
Omo ale
otu a isi buru nsogbu diri ohaneze, ka m tinye gi n'ekpere
Re: Ekiti PDP Chairman Divorces Wife Of 28 Years (read Why) by rasco2000me: 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
PDP ARE USED TO ,USE AND DUMP THE MUMU MAN DONE FINISHED THE WOMAN,AT WHAT AGE U DONOT WANT THE WOMAN AGAIN,USELESS MAN
Re: Ekiti PDP Chairman Divorces Wife Of 28 Years (read Why) by awoluyi(m): 5:35am On Aug 18, 2015
Since the marriage is not recognised in law, why seeking divorce in court? The woman should just pick her two daughters and move out of the man's house. I think the has no claim over the children.
Re: Ekiti PDP Chairman Divorces Wife Of 28 Years (read Why) by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 18, 2015
icon02:
I am still wonderig why some people's field of expertise is profileing?(na CIA agents una be?)Nigeria cant move anywhere foward without unity.a Nigerian is a Nigerian period.

Nigeria remained one Nigeria till United State Of Biafra's Freedom is given.

But in this one Nigeria sector, we have different types of culture and styles of living but sorry to inform you that a lot of yoruba's marriage various homes lacks marriage plannings and such anonymous home peaceful disrupts doesn't help Nigeria to move forward***
Re: Ekiti PDP Chairman Divorces Wife Of 28 Years (read Why) by donwalexy4148(m): 6:57am On Aug 18, 2015
Ekiseme:
Ndi ofe mmanu adiro akwanyere Oga ha ugwu

ha echefuzie na ugwu nwanyi bu Di ya

Meaning wat? Abi u think say na only ur village pple dey here?
Re: Ekiti PDP Chairman Divorces Wife Of 28 Years (read Why) by omotolani22(f): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2015
He was my landlord back in Uni days.the wife is a second wife tho,but I cannot start mentioning d mans irrational behaviour.Mum Toyin(as we called her)was paying rents then.Baba Faleyenob human being at all
Re: Ekiti PDP Chairman Divorces Wife Of 28 Years (read Why) by Chigold101(m): 9:18am On Aug 18, 2015
redgem:

They've never been married! Hmmm..... Can't try that oh
yes the president of the court said the marriage was never legalized...
Re: Ekiti PDP Chairman Divorces Wife Of 28 Years (read Why) by Ekiseme(m): 10:17am On Aug 18, 2015
donwalexy4148:

Meaning wat? Abi u think say na only ur village pple dey here?
face your front jare,my village people 'll understand it

go and read the one your village people wrote
Re: Ekiti PDP Chairman Divorces Wife Of 28 Years (read Why) by Cityguy: 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
redgem:
Lol all these space bookers receive healing...

Meanwhile back to the topic.... They've gone a long way so why divorce now?

Oga you've not told us the truth... Shey you've seen and tasted fresh blood? Men
Bravo. Thought as much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike / Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff / Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.