Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta (12972 Views)

Petitions Can't Stop Amaechi's Screening And Confirmation - Senate / Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) / Ministerial List: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees Begins Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
The gate of the Delta State Election Petitions Tribunal, in Asaba was last Saturday night littered with palm oil and raw eggs, suspected to be fetish concoctions by unknown politicians who are pursuing their petitions before the tribunal.

A night security guard at the Delta MultiDoors Courthouse, along Okpanam road, venue of the State Assembly Election Petition Tribunal told DAILY POST Monday in Asaba that he was shocked after he discovered the fetish substances early Sunday morning.

Th night guard, who gave his name simply as Lawson, described the scene of the fetish concoction as shocking and bizarre.

“I was shocked when I opened the gate Sunday morning and behold, palm oil and raw eggs were poured all over the gate.

“This is very bizarre because we have never had this kind of thing here before, but since the tribunal started sitting here, we have been experiencing all manner of things,” Ofulue said.

The guard said that whoever carried out the fetish sacrifice, must have done that in the night, adding that he had since reported the observation to the Director-General of the Multi-Door Courthouse.

He said that since the State Assembly Petitions Tribunal started sitting in the Courthouse premises, staff have been observing extra-ordinary happenings within the premises.

Ofulue said: “Last week, a cleaner called my attention to the disappearance of her sweeping broom from under the staircase. The next morning, we found the broom with almost half of it removed.

Also, last Tuesday, I saw a packet of cigarette, but to my astonishment, when I pick it up, I discovered two dead cockroaches in inside. All these are strange things which we have never heard of in this premises.

A male staff of the Courthouse, who pleaded anonymity, told our correspondent that the strange happenings in the premises was the trademark of some desperate politicians who are trooping into the premises on daily basis.

“We can not rule out what these politicians can do, many of them that are coming here every day to hear their petitions could be very diabolical.

“This is rubbish, whoever is doing this should know that fetish concoction cannot sway the tribunal’s position. Petitions are determined based on law. Cases are won on evidence, not by concoction,” he said.

Efforts to speak with the Director-General of the Multi-Door Courthouse was not successful, as she was said not to be on seat, when our correspondent called at her office.

The Election Petitions Tribunal in Delta State upon its inaugural sitting, is conducting its hearings in three different locations in the state capital to make room for easy and quick dispensation of the petitions.

The sittings for the Governorship petitions is holding at the premises of the State High Court 3, along Nnebisi road, while sitting for the Federal Assemblies(Senate and House of Reps.) petitions holds at State High Court 5, Umuezei quaters, Asaba.

Also, sittings for the State House of Assembly petitions is holding at the Hall of the Delta State Multi-Doors Courthouse, Okpanam road, Asaba.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/17/tribunal-politicians-go-fetish-to-win-petitions-in-delta

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta by ladyF(f): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lol. This is serious o

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta by missKiffy(f): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
This is absurd
Re: Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta by Drhenrysaint(m): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
abi u want make them lose court case?. This is nigeria you have to understand that if bribery doesn't work, u take it spiritually grin

Dr Saint
Re: Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta by Queennikky(f): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta by whirlwind7(m): 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
What picture is this? angry angry

The report said palm oil and raw egg! Is this how you intend to remix the story, to make it more juicy?
The picture I see here is somebody's mobile spiritual shop. Don't knock his hustle, abeg!

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta by temitemi1(m): 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
Let HIS will be done cool
Re: Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta by agarawu23(m): 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
huh undecided
Re: Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lol
Re: Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta by Pierocash(m): 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
I smell PDP practising diabolism since 1999

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta by Chubhie: 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ofulue said: “Last week, a cleaner called my
attention to the disappearance of her sweeping
broom from under the staircase. The next morning,
we found the broom with almost half of it removed.
Also, last Tuesday, I saw a packet of cigarette, but
to my astonishment, when I pick it up, I discovered
two dead cockroaches in inside. All these are
strange things which we have never heard of in this
premises.
LOL. It must be an APC broom waving Demon. They should simply mount guard at night and arrest any palmoil pouring politician.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta by kennyman2000(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
Before nko, na their ways naaaw..
Re: Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
Igbo Jazz shocked
Re: Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta by Ilekeh(f): 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
Please what is "fetish" in normal man's language?

I know it's one of Seun's sensitized language.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta by LieDetector(m): 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
Land for sale
Re: Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
What do u mean by festish? Becos the white man calls it so? If it works for them what does that tell u?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta by SouthernBreeze(m): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
K
Re: Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta by phyllosilicate(m): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
SWAGGAVILLAGE:
dis IZOBO no be here.
Re: Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
All of them do it jor

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta by perly1: 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
Scholarship Offer available http://newapplyb..com
I.C.T Training and Certification,
Click here: http://newapplyb..com
Re: Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta by debo07(m): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hahahahahahha.......dem wan turn tribunal place to shrine..hahahahahahahaha
Re: Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta by free2ryhme: 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
grin

where was the night guard when the concoction / fetish was been placed at the gate.

Body no be firewood
Re: Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
ok
Re: Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta by Opinedecandid(m): 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Fake news.
Re: Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta by penisEnlargmnt: 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Fetish, is that not suppose to be a sex style?

see my signature
Re: Tribunal: Politicians Go Fetish To Win Petitions In Delta by Ndkings1(m): 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Fayose, Others Made Me PDP Chairman – Modu Sheriff / Ganduje Declares Assets Ahead Of Swearing-In / NIPOST Now Charges N500 For Any Parcel You Receieve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.