Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) (51666 Views)

The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) / The Proposed MKO Abiola International Airport Osogbo, Osun State (Photo) / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by refreshrate: 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
flyforall:
Interior nko?
dem no allow am enter

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by sulmeza(m): 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
refreshrate:

Dey look as you go take fvck up now
which airline(s) land there?
lol...see dis one oo....arik air and overland.......i repeat..dia's flight incoming and outgoing everyday...dat's not to say it's a busy airport buh it's not as bad as u said...
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Beautiful. If it was larger in land mass, then it definitely could be one of the top airports in Africa.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by Ilekeh(f): 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Looks like a farm warehouse.

We have money to build Dubai, we're building cotonou.

With the kind of money we have, this is shameful.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by heemah(f): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
damrmd02:
See beefing ooooo,Is beautiful.. Am proud to be Omo ilorin..Elemosho
Bless u more! Proud to be an Ilorite. Emirate @No 1
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by nijanigga: 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
the airport that is under-water (financial term), How much does it cost them and cost of maintenance then ask how much do they make/Year then you will know that it's a white elephant project.
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by buoye1(m): 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
victor2fresh:
'If u call this beautiful then please what should i call dis1
ugly grin
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by totorimi: 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Wow what a beautiful edifice truly some people are passionate about Naija. if only Nigerians will acknowledgeenough to mention which leader built this masterpiece in Ilorin.
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by Klexy007(m): 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
I live in Ilorin.Near the Airport
Beside the airport
It is not as beautiful as this !!

Ride on Bro..... I reside opposite the said airport gate, that airport na wash Abeg!!!

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by Sagamite(m): 11:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aminat508:
Quite beautiful...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Onibonoje11/status/633233805214679040

You need to hustle a bit, make some money, get a passport, get a visa, travel and see the world.
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by Dunsin89(m): 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
The thing be like mosque for my village
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by sexyse027(m): 1:09am On Aug 18, 2015
photo shop
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 18, 2015
Aminat508:
Quite beautiful...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Onibonoje11/status/633233805214679040

Most Nigerians r inferior and have small expectation................. This is less than bus station (not train station) in poor Asian countries

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by Pain(m): 3:08am On Aug 18, 2015
victor2fresh:

Call it breath taking...

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by tomiobj(m): 3:25am On Aug 18, 2015
victor2fresh:
. A waste of money
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by mikolo80: 4:28am On Aug 18, 2015
Deejavuu:
shocked shocked

Where's the beauty? Beautiful kè.

Nigerians be celebrating mediocrity since time imo river angry
my dear it's not their fault. pikin wen never comot for him papa farm go think say na im big pass. mediocrity is all they know. I know it's frustrating but until 'someone ' shows them what non mediocrity is we're stuck with them voting more mediocre leaders. why knowledgeable ppl like you need un join politics or...
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by delishpot: 4:46am On Aug 18, 2015
No pushure of insid3?
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by Jarus(m): 6:10am On Aug 18, 2015
Looks better than what I saw when I last used the airport 5 years ago, but anybody who has seen airports in other climes will not use beautiful for any Nigerian airport.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by ojnnaco(m): 6:40am On Aug 18, 2015
Nigerians and their media works eeeeh .....
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by CHERIPH: 6:48am On Aug 18, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
I live in Ilorin.Near the Airport
Beside the airport
It is not as beautiful as this !!

bad mouth, though u right. INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT OR LOCAL RAIL STATION

And also looks like JUMIA warehouse in sokoto

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by ellovee(m): 7:06am On Aug 18, 2015
victor2fresh:
this is extra ordinary
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by Lero15(m): 7:13am On Aug 18, 2015
activelyA:
shocked
Illorin now has an airport?
An international one for that matter

Long time ago.
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by fatiuabdul: 7:23am On Aug 18, 2015
Cargo taminal

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by loomer: 7:40am On Aug 18, 2015
Wetin beautiful for here?

It's an international airport for crying out loud.
Looks mor like a bakery
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by TS2(m): 8:07am On Aug 18, 2015
Looks cheap

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by Ancientboy(m): 8:15am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by simplynola(m): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2015
Airport or Booking Office?
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by asuncal: 9:19am On Aug 18, 2015
it looks like a plastic factory grin

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by ifeanyi83(m): 9:34am On Aug 18, 2015
This is scary...
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by damrmd02(f): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2015
Ancientboy:
Nice one,I also stay in ilorin,tanke precisely.What of you?
I live in Lagos..
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by amurx(m): 10:30am On Aug 18, 2015
with just only one building grin grin grin
Re: The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) by Rotimi47: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2015
This most be a fast food joint. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas / 90% Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Has Been Completed, See Images From Various Sites / African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.