Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

How Did Igbos Die During The Civil War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Igbos Die During The Civil War (945 Views)

Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) / Lenee Neebani Kidnapped, Beaten & Left To Die During Election In Rivers. Video / Photo: Nnamdi Kanu Enjoys Himself In London & Wants Igbos Die For Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Igbos Die During The Civil War by mcvaeey(m): 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
I heard a lot of them were massacred and suyanised by the bullets of the Nigerian army and that many of them ran into delta, rivers and Edo to run for cover. How many igbos died in the civil war? How many of their children died of starvation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Igbos Die During The Civil War by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
cheesy
Re: How Did Igbos Die During The Civil War by missKiffy(f): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lol
Re: How Did Igbos Die During The Civil War by weyreypey: 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Not funny .. Ojukwu should have been made to answer for the war crimes he committed...
Re: How Did Igbos Die During The Civil War by marenx: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
3. Don't THREATEN, advocate, or encourage violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animal, or group.
Re: How Did Igbos Die During The Civil War by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
weyreypey:
Not funny .. Ojukwu should have been made to answer for the war crimes he committed...
and. Awolowo should be meant to do what
Re: How Did Igbos Die During The Civil War by mcvaeey(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
marenx:
3. Don't THREATEN, advocate, or encourage violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animal, or group.
you're very stupid.
Re: How Did Igbos Die During The Civil War by sainty2k3(m): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
mcvaeey:
I heard a lot of them were massacred and suyanised by the bullets of the Nigerian army and that many of them ran into delta, rivers and Edo to run for cover. How many igbos died in the civil war? How many of their children died of starvation?
Keep quiet ! Must u abuse others
Re: How Did Igbos Die During The Civil War by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
mcvaeey:
they were suyanised okay remember ths war roaming now ll be fought everywhere cos oue people are everywhere just on bomb @ tincan island and apapa the war is over becareful

1 Like

Re: How Did Igbos Die During The Civil War by mcvaeey(m): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
they were suyanised okay remember ths war roaming now ll be fought everywhere cos oue people are everywhere just on bomb @ tincan island and apapa the war is over becareful
i pity you. Try yourself and test the full strength of the Nigerian army. You'll die in great numbers this time already.
Re: How Did Igbos Die During The Civil War by eraly(m): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
OP, pls wat have u gained by dis now? Jus tell me. I am a yoruba but I dnt support dis. So u dnt want dem to speak up abi? Shame on all of u supporting the OP.
Re: How Did Igbos Die During The Civil War by weyreypey: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
and. Awolowo should be meant to do what
Given a hero's medal for ending the war...
Re: How Did Igbos Die During The Civil War by Rawani: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
This is unnecessary.

(1) (Reply)

FG Plans To Make Money With 13 Products / Caption This Animated Picture Of Buhari / Photo: Senator Ali Sheriff When He Was 2 Years Old And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.