Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Akpabio Denies Turning Government House To ‘sex Haven’ During His Tenure - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Denies Turning Government House To ‘sex Haven’ During His Tenure (37586 Views)

Oshiomhole Holds Thanksgiving Mass To Mark End Of His Tenure In Office(photos) / Senator Akpabio Denies Involvement In Bribery Of Supreme Court Justices / Akpabio Denies Link With Niger-Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Denies Turning Government House To ‘sex Haven’ During His Tenure by mikolo80: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
MosakuAW:

Like i said and i will repeat, you are not relevant in human race. You belong to animal race and your type of specie is a pig just like you parent are.
better than you this foolIsh waste of clay
Re: Akpabio Denies Turning Government House To ‘sex Haven’ During His Tenure by MosakuAW(m): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
mikolo80:
better than you this foolIsh waste of clay

Thank God you admitted to being a pig and useless to human race. I wonder what pigglet like you doing on nairaland. Foolish idiot.

See your image below:

Re: Akpabio Denies Turning Government House To ‘sex Haven’ During His Tenure by mikolo80: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
MosakuAW:

Thank God you admitted to being a pig and useless to human race. I wonder what pigglet like you doing on nairaland. Foolish idiot.

See your image below:
how your bastarrd parents.you think say you get bad mouth en. by the time I finish with you, you will almost commit suicide. born baboon
Re: Akpabio Denies Turning Government House To ‘sex Haven’ During His Tenure by MosakuAW(m): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
mikolo80:
how your bastarrd parents.you think say you get bad mouth en. by the time I finish with you, you will almost commit suicide. born baboon

gringrin

Why he dey pain you. Ride on..... Am so immune to all these you are saying.

Finish with me ke? you are not the first neither will you be the last.

I will continue to tell you that, the whole of your family members belong to animal race. You will be slaughter one after another by humans like me. Ode.
Re: Akpabio Denies Turning Government House To ‘sex Haven’ During His Tenure by mikolo80: 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
MosakuAW:

gringrin

Why he dey pain you. Ride on..... Am so immune to all these you are saying.

Finish with me ke? you are not the first neither will you be the last.

I will continue to tell you that, the whole of your family members belong to animal race. You will be slaughter one after another by humans like me. Ode.
you this bastard fool born of retarded parents
Re: Akpabio Denies Turning Government House To ‘sex Haven’ During His Tenure by MosakuAW(m): 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
mikolo80:
you this bastard fool born of retarded parents

You are a son of a pig born by animalistic parent who feed on human poo and will be wipe off from earth soon. grin
Re: Akpabio Denies Turning Government House To ‘sex Haven’ During His Tenure by mikolo80: 1:32am On Aug 19, 2015
MosakuAW:

You are a son of a pig born by animalistic parent who feed on human poo and will be wipe off from earth soon. grin
you bastard that was born from leaking condom inside gutter by drunk mother and irresponsible father
Re: Akpabio Denies Turning Government House To ‘sex Haven’ During His Tenure by MosakuAW(m): 2:35am On Aug 19, 2015
mikolo80:
you bastard that was born from leaking condom inside gutter by drunk mother and irresponsible father

Better than you that your parent mistakenly keep you rather than keeping the placenta. The placenta is better than useless element like you. Go and die losser grin
Re: Akpabio Denies Turning Government House To ‘sex Haven’ During His Tenure by missbrigs: 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
[quote author=BushidoBlue post=37062568]

People, now you see why listening to voices in your head is quite unacceptable.[/

Accept it or not. It's from a reliable source.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering / Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu / Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.