Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (583 Views)

Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue. Aug 4th 2015)- Hold On To The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Monday August 17th 2015)- PROGRESS WITH SPEED

1.Thank you Father for where you started with me, where I am and where you are taking me to.

2.Father, thank you for the salvation of my soul.

3.Thank you Father for frustrating and destroying all the plans and expectations of the enemies over my life and ministry.

4.Father, let every sin responsible for stagnancy and captivity in my life be blotted out by the blood of Jesus.

5.Father, turn again my captivity as the streams in the south and fill my mouth with laughter, and my tongue with singing.

6.Father, let every satanic peg of stagnancy, holding my life, ministry, business and career, at one spot, all these years, be uprooted by your fire, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, single me out today for the topmost job and position available in my nation and in my career, as you did for David.

8.Father, by divine speed, move me, my family and members of my local assembly to the very top in Jesus’ Name.

9.Father, where you have destined and purposed to take me in life, let no man or power be able to stop or manipulate it.

10.Father, let every power attempting to pull me down on the ladder to the top, which you have placed me, be frustrated and paralysed from head to toe, by the host of heaven, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, grant me unusual and unexpected favour that will catapult my life and destiny to the spiritual mountain top.

12.Father, grant me accelerated progress and promotion, in all areas of my life and ministry.

13.Father, let all protocols and the arrangement of men be suspended in order to make room for me at the top.

14.Father, anoint me afresh today, and let the anointing change my status, my location, my diet and my accommodation, as you did for David.

15.Father, today, take me from the wilderness to the palace and from a nobody to somebody.

16.Father, lift up my head above those of my enemies and let all those who have been mocking and looking down on me, begin to envy and look up to me.

17.Father, as from today, let all things work together for my good, in Jesus' name.

18.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
19.In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
20.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by Justasiam(m): 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
Amen, thank you Jesus

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Want To Die An Idiot! / Interesting Banner From A Church / Virgin Mary Appears On Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.