Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,866 members, 7,862,867 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! (44726 Views)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To During Your First Time Of Wooing A Lady / Hot Spots Where One Can Pick Sexy Ladies In Abuja / The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:44am On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha do u know why am dis calm for him? Its becoz 1. this is a wooing thread, i dont want to mess it up. And 2. Am not ready to reveal my full identity on nairaland. The day i do u will all know that he is jux a clown.
wink
You threw the challenge on this thread, remember?

FUGLYne, I dare you to deny you aren't the one those pictures.cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by heayey(m): 12:44am On Aug 18, 2015
hmmm, good...I want to know how dz diss is gonna end... grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 18, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Want you here

Want me where? angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 18, 2015
So why the sudden hate for TSOM, you had issues with him before?

And you dared him on this thread, Remember?
Captainswag225:
hahahaha do u know why am dis calm for him? Its becoz 1. this is a wooing thread, i dont want to mess it up. And 2. Am not ready to reveal my full identity on nairaland. The day i do u will all know that he is jux a clown.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Fulaboy(m): 12:47am On Aug 18, 2015
DashMeYansh:
You fit hook me up
Fulani babes are the only thing
Missing in my Sexlife now cry
Lol, that's only if you can come to north
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 18, 2015
Oh boy why this night slow
Captainswag225
Fugly ass Nigga
Be forming rich Nigga
Go dig your grave
Cuz you just got slayed cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 12:48am On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
wink
You threw the challenge on this thread, remember?

FUGLYne, I dare you to deny you aren't the one those pictures.cheesy
hahahahahahahahaha
do u think i have my pics on my real facebook account? U are such a clown. Am called nene kwasi not nana kwesi. Of course i dont blame u, u dont know the difference btn the two names coz u aint a ghanaian.
Once again i say, u got nutin on me dude. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 18, 2015
Fulababes don't like Hausa boys embarassed
Dem fit do me bad cry
Fulaboy:
Lol, that's only if you can come to north
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Fulaboy(m): 12:49am On Aug 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:

You this Fulani man grin

You wan make them disgrace me again

I have left them to each other, they deserve each other

If I woo you, you no go only trip you go fall join

They may not have told u but my mouth sweet pass honey grin
Easier said than done tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:50am On Aug 18, 2015
sinizia:

Holy shít. Is that him? How did you dig it up? shockedshockedshocked
wink
When he revealed he is Nene Kwasi I knew it was a smokescreen. Nene is actually feminine. He's Nene Kwasi.
Everything click from there.

It took time to piece the puzzle and decrypt the masked trails but it is worth it.

Firsteva, there goes your fugly teenage 'lover'.cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 12:50am On Aug 18, 2015
Sassybae:
So why the sudden hate for TSOM, you had issues with him before?

And you dared him on this thread, Remember?
he started our clash when he attacked me for defending first eva on a thread in the celebrity section.... I promise to deal with him. Btw thats not me., jux check the spelling of the guys name.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Fulaboy(m): 12:51am On Aug 18, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Fulababes don't like Hausa boys embarassed
Dem fit do me bad cry
Fulani girls are hard to catch duh If I must I admit!!! Very stubborn I don't even think you can lure one to bed seff
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
he started our clash when he attacked me for defending first eva on a thread in the celebrity section.... I promise to deal with him. Btw thats not me., jux check the spelling of the guys name.
can you pls prove maturity by stop derailing this thread
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 18, 2015
Ok you should tighten your belt then cheesy
Be ready to brawl with thesonofmark

Buh please bro, hope you don't get tired
Have a goodnight rest wink
Captainswag225:
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 12:56am On Aug 18, 2015
Midehi:

can you pls prove maturity by stop derailing this thread
cant u see am the one controlling myself here?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
cant u see am the one controlling myself here?
yea, just stop quoting anyone ok
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 18, 2015
And TSOM please be nice.
TheSonOfMark:

You've lost your bite now that your fugly pictures have been revealed?cheesy

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 12:58am On Aug 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Ok you should tighten your belt then cheesy
Be ready to brawl with thesonofmark

Buh please bro, hope you don't get tired
Have a goodnight rest wink
okay, gudnyt hope u choose someone to woo tommorrow..... Btw, its a wooing thread like i said, i will deal with him on the derailers paradise thread.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 12:59am On Aug 18, 2015
Midehi:
yea, just stop quoting anyone ok
okay i hear u, who are u wooing btw?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 18, 2015
Fulaboy:
Fulani girls are hard to catch duh If I must I admit!!! Very stubborn I don't even think you can lure one to bed seff
Heeeeeeey! I'm feeling what it would look like when a volcano meets a tornado cos af this fallacious outburst o. Hausa yanshes wey be say trailer drivers dey knack anyhow for road side park 4 North na hin you wan they decorate 4 hia? Abeg repackage your thoughts and find another one talk!!!

*goes back to ghost mode till further notice*.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by olajorn(m): 12:59am On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
[url=https://m.facebook.com/nhyiraba.nanakwasi?sectionLoadingID=m_timeline_loading_div_1441090799_0_36_timeline_unit%3A1%3A00000000001422262637%3A04611686018427387904%3A09223372036854775796%3A04611686018427387904&unit_cursor=timeline_unit%3A1%3A00000000001422262637%3A04611686018427387904%3A09223372036854775796%3A04611686018427387904&timeend=1441090799&timestart=0&tm=AQC3348xEED6yFUw&refid=17]FUGLY GHANAIN _BASTARD REVEALED[/url] REVEALED!

Apparently Captainswag225 lives up to the stereotypical Ghanain fugliness.

Notice the link above? Therein lies the evidence.

A teenage dimwit masquerading under a well-crafted illusion.

The name "Nene Kwasi" happens to be a pseudonym 'cause "Nene" is feminine. He's actually "Nana Kwasi".

Noticed the repeated use of "swagger" and the name "Captainswag"?

Nana Kwasi actually like the CAPTAINSWAG PAGE on that platform.

Notice he's resident in ACCRA and he's from the Ashanti region?

The only search result which came up.

The only Nene Kwasi is a famous academician.
how many monikers have u bursted?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
okay i hear u, who are u wooing btw?
thank you...i have already done that on page 3 or 4.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:00am On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:

hahahahahahahahaha
do u think i have my pics on my real facebook account? U are such a clown. Am called nene kwasi not nana kwesi. Of course i dont blame u, u dont know the difference btn the two names coz u aint a ghanaian.
Once again i say, u got nutin on me dude. Hahaha

wink
Fugly _bastard, you've been revealed.

You're so fugly an orangutan would come first in a pageant contesting against you.

There's no Nene Kwasi on Facebook. You could fool anyone but no me.

Facebook search "Nene Kwasi" and you'd get only five profiles of "NANA KWASI". Two out of them reside in the U.S, one is aged, the other one is in Australia while you, NANA NHYRIBA KWASI, is Ashanti and reside in Accra.

Joined the Captainswag group on Facebook.

Use "swagaaa" repeatedly in your updates.

Need I go on, Mr. FUGLYne?cheesy

You started this war. Here I am with my 'hydrogen bomb'.cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 18, 2015
Lol ok still thinking tho
I got ggrin in mind lol, buh that's a female...
Captainswag225:
okay, gudnyt hope u choose someone to woo tommorrow..... Btw, its a wooing thread like i said, i will deal with him on the derailers paradise thread.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:03am On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
wink
You're retreating to shed tears with your shadow as your sole comfort?

Fugly _bastard!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 1:03am On Aug 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol ok still thinking tho I got ggrin in mind lol, buh that's a female...
what abt kradleber, he is ur friend. Isnt he?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by olajorn(m): 1:03am On Aug 18, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Oh boy why this night slow
Captainswag225
Fugly ass Nigga
Be forming rich Nigga
Go dig your grave
Cuz you just got slayed cheesy
are you new or new identity?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by KingTom(m): 1:04am On Aug 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol ok still thinking tho
I got ggrin in mind lol, buh that's a female...
Justin is a man cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 18, 2015
Fulaboy:
Easier said than done tongue
Lol......
u wan try me ?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Fulaboy(m): 1:08am On Aug 18, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Heeeeeeey! I'm feeling what it would look like when a volcano meets a tornado cos af this fallacious outburst o. Hausa yanshes wey be say trailer drivers dey knack anyhow for road side park 4 North na hin you wan they decorate 4 hia? Abeg repackage your thoughts and find another one talk!!!

*goes back to ghost mode till further notice*.

Just read what wrote there againundecided ''Truckpushers dey knack for roadside'' undecided And what made you think I do poor dirty girls undecided The ones you're talking of Mr are mostly hawker(some of them hardly shave seff)...... When I say fulani girls I mean the middle class or rich ones duh in short the ones that pass class precisely!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Fulaboy(m): 1:09am On Aug 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol......
u wan try me ?
Not just trial I wan bet you tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 18, 2015
That's a lie jhoor cheesy
KingTom:

Justin is a man cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (32)

Where To Meet Matured Ladies! / READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM / Do You Think Am Handsome

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.