Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Setting Up A Tissue Paper Production Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Setting Up A Tissue Paper Production Company (3710 Views)

How Do I Start Tissue Paper Production Pls... / I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. / BUSINESS GUIDE: How To Setup A Toilet Roll/tissue Paper Production Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Setting Up A Tissue Paper Production Company by Jennifer89(f): 1:28am On Aug 18, 2015
my Aunty want to set up a tissue paper production company in Delta state. Although, She's still researching on it. what is the cost of setting up such production outfit and also the cost of the machine? plz if u are into the business ur advice will be he highly appreciated.
Re: Setting Up A Tissue Paper Production Company by Dreamtouch: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2015
Contact me for detailed and comprehensive business plan of tissue manufacturing. All you need to kick - start the business, SET-UP requirements, financial Forecast, break-even analysis etc And how and where to get loans to fund your dream business... 08167566759, dreamtouchconcept@gmail.com
Re: Setting Up A Tissue Paper Production Company by Jennifer89(f): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2015
Dreamtouch:
Contact me for detailed and comprehensive business plan of tissue manufacturing. All you need to kick - start the business, SET-UP requirements, financial Forecast, break-even analysis etc And how and where to get loans to fund your dream business... 08167566759, dreamtouchconcept@gmail.com

will i have to pay for the information? plz i would like you to give all necessary details on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Setting Up A Tissue Paper Production Company by louken(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
automine:
This air compressor is up for sale
Specs;
7.5kw, 3 phase
16 bar,
3 cylinders.
Also available is forklift tire 12/16.5
any interested buyer can contact me on
You are only interested in selling your machine. Selfishness is not a quality of good salesmanship. Why not provide the information she needs and, who knows, she might be willing to buy your machine

1 Like

Re: Setting Up A Tissue Paper Production Company by toyomars(m): 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
Google "enterpriseboom.com." they released a detialed plan on how to set up a toilet manufacturing company, my advise will be to contact them for a proper business plan after reading the article.
Re: Setting Up A Tissue Paper Production Company by Jennifer89(f): 4:00am On Sep 03, 2015
louken u are correct. All he wants is how to get money fast. @ toyomars thanks alot
Re: Setting Up A Tissue Paper Production Company by Pesuzok(m): 8:54am On Oct 12, 2015
Jennifer89:
louken u are correct. All he wants is how to get money fast. @ toyomars thanks alot

How far have you gone in getting the information. I am also interested in setting up one?
Re: Setting Up A Tissue Paper Production Company by Murioshoke: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2017
If there is any one who can help with the information should come out. I as much as as interested.
Re: Setting Up A Tissue Paper Production Company by eyems: 7:32pm On May 11, 2018
tissue paper production business plan Nigeria & feasibility study report

(1) (Reply)

Oron Crayfish For Sale!! / Pawakad Ltd Contact Details / Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.