Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,778 members, 7,955,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

An Eye Witness Account Of What Transpired In Rivers State Government House Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Eye Witness Account Of What Transpired In Rivers State Government House Today (1053 Views)

Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today / Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized / Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Eye Witness Account Of What Transpired In Rivers State Government House Today by shamecurls(m): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2015
[size=13pt]AN EYE WITNESS ACCOUNT OF WHAT TRANSPIRED IN RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT HOUSE TODAY

"I was at Government House Port Harcourt today. I had to accompany the Prelate of the Methodist Church of Nigeria on his visit to Government House in the morning hours. It was a must that I had to go. We were already discusing with Nyesom Wike, Governor of Rivers State when someone just whispered to his ear the judgement from today's tribunal. Immediately, he just shouted no no no no again and again. Suddenly, his eyes became very red. The next thing that happened was that he knelt down, shouting, man of God, please pray for me. Pray for me, please pray for me. The prelate prayed for him."

"Nyesom Wike immediately instructed his Chief of Staff to cancel all appointments he scheduled today, stressing that he was not in a good mood."

Ok, at this point, I know the question PDP folks want to ask me, but I can't disclose my source.

Dazzol

by FRIDAY KENNEDY
[/size]

Re: An Eye Witness Account Of What Transpired In Rivers State Government House Today by Hawlahscho(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2015
OP are u sure of this

Remember this:

Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely
responsible
for anything that he/she posts or
uploads on Nairaland.

If you know you're not sure of what ar saying, it's better you u counter the disclaimer:

Counter Disclaimer: Nairaland CEO and his mods are solely responsible for anything that I post or upload on Nairaland.

Then, you're free cool
Re: An Eye Witness Account Of What Transpired In Rivers State Government House Today by Pergrace: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2015
smiley smiley smiley hmmmm
Re: An Eye Witness Account Of What Transpired In Rivers State Government House Today by MabraO: 9:14am On Aug 18, 2015
Cool
Re: An Eye Witness Account Of What Transpired In Rivers State Government House Today by loomer: 9:15am On Aug 18, 2015
For your mind u don tell us something?
Re: An Eye Witness Account Of What Transpired In Rivers State Government House Today by Demmocrats(m): 9:16am On Aug 18, 2015
;Dnollywood script
Re: An Eye Witness Account Of What Transpired In Rivers State Government House Today by ricsman(m): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2015
ok...

but learn how to lie
Re: An Eye Witness Account Of What Transpired In Rivers State Government House Today by boujaye: 9:25am On Aug 18, 2015
keep lying keep dreaming keep illuminating. Wike remains GOVERNOR I mean GOVERNOR GENERAL of rivers state.
Re: An Eye Witness Account Of What Transpired In Rivers State Government House Today by otokx(m): 9:37am On Aug 18, 2015
Quite revealing.
Re: An Eye Witness Account Of What Transpired In Rivers State Government House Today by Chiaka(f): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2015
Lie! Rubbish!
Re: An Eye Witness Account Of What Transpired In Rivers State Government House Today by kamair237(m): 11:31am On Aug 18, 2015

(1) (Reply)

The Philosophy Of The Fulani Herdsman / Wickedness From Hell: Illegal Demolition At Ifo LGA Of Ogun State. / Bamanga Tukur Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.