Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Oro Presently At Egbeda, Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oro Presently At Egbeda, Lagos (1815 Views)

Who Is Aliko Dangote Wife Presently? / OAU Students 'awo Boys' Performing There Own Oro Rite On Campus 'pictures' / (photos) Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oro Presently At Egbeda, Lagos by jemir000: 9:40am On Aug 18, 2015
Oro presently at Egbeda, Alimosho, Lagos (a Yoruba land) Human heads are required to bury the late king of Egbeda... So advice your brothers, sisters and friends to avoid that route..

May we not die due to illiteracy from 'some people' in Jesus name..

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Oro Presently At Egbeda, Lagos by boujaye: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2015
jemir000:
Oro presently at Egbeda, Alimosho, Lagos (a Yoruba land) Human heads are required to bury the late king of Egbeda... So advice your brothers, sisters and friends to avoid that route..

babaric
Re: Oro Presently At Egbeda, Lagos by Hawlahscho(m): 9:42am On Aug 18, 2015
Even in the city
Re: Oro Presently At Egbeda, Lagos by GenbIoodykiller: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2015
what of abobaku grin
Re: Oro Presently At Egbeda, Lagos by Obinovictor(m): 9:54am On Aug 18, 2015
Oro this early morning?? But seriously, those fetish practices should have been done away with.
Re: Oro Presently At Egbeda, Lagos by redsconsult(m): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2015
every one must be free to practice their belief... to be for warned is to before harm

1 Like

Re: Oro Presently At Egbeda, Lagos by Austin4lif: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2015
Yoruba and rituals is like beans and bread.
Re: Oro Presently At Egbeda, Lagos by ibedun: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2015
Austin4lif:
Yoruba and rituals is like beans and bread.

Simply vacate and go back to Igboland. Ogini?

5 Likes

Re: Oro Presently At Egbeda, Lagos by walemoney007(m): 11:01am On Aug 18, 2015
jemir000:

wia u force to com and live in lagos? You can relocate back to onitsha or aba

3 Likes

Re: Oro Presently At Egbeda, Lagos by jemir000: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2015
walemoney007:
u are daft,wia u force to com and live in lagos? You can relocate back to onitsha or aba

after I relocate to aba, should 'one nigeria' still continue?
Re: Oro Presently At Egbeda, Lagos by walemoney007(m): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2015
jemir000:

after I relocate to aba, should 'one nigeria' still continue?
well u can go to borno state if z because of one Nigeria u don't want to live in ur state

5 Likes

Re: Oro Presently At Egbeda, Lagos by themilanway(m): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2015
This information is false.I'm presently in Egbeda/Akonwonjo road.

People are going about their business peacefully and quietly.

The late king will be buried on friday.

2 Likes

Re: Oro Presently At Egbeda, Lagos by BishopMagic: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2015
Yorubas are diabolical people
Re: Oro Presently At Egbeda, Lagos by T8ksy(m): 11:35am On Aug 18, 2015
jemir000:
Oro presently at Egbeda, Alimosho, Lagos (a Yoruba land) FLAT Human heads are required to bury the late king of Egbeda... So advice your brothers, sisters and friends to avoid that route..

Re: Oro Presently At Egbeda, Lagos by jemir000: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2015
walemoney007:
well u can go to borno state if z because of one Nigeria u don't want to live in ur state

after I go relocate to aba, should south south oyel money also remain in south south or it should come to Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Oro Presently At Egbeda, Lagos by ibedun: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
walemoney007:

Thank you jare my brother. Awon olori-kori.
Re: Oro Presently At Egbeda, Lagos by ArodewilliamsT: 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
ibedun:

Simply vacate and go back to Igboland. Ogini?

Make sure you are burying your Obas with the useless heads of the kabirus, the atandas and the akeems. Anyday a Biafran looks for his relative during your cannibalistic and fetish yoruba burials and festivals. It may spell doom for you stinking lots. This is the message from RadioBiafra.
Re: Oro Presently At Egbeda, Lagos by aorta(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
jemir000:

oga shut up dere......I reside in the said area....FYI I reside in d same compound with d oba.......if u know anything about the oba palace u will understand wat I mean by "I reside in d same compound with the said king" don't just come online and post nonsense just because u get 15mb after ur #100 recharge

1 Like

Re: Oro Presently At Egbeda, Lagos by jemir000: 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
aorta:

oga shut up dere......I reside in the said area....FYI I reside in d same compound with d oba.......if u know anything about the oba palace u will understand wat I mean by "I reside in d same compound with the said king" don't just come online and post nonsense just because u get 15mb after ur #100 recharge

OK... when ur head roll..no say we no tell u o
Re: Oro Presently At Egbeda, Lagos by ibedun: 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
I prefer the skull of Emeka, Chibuzor or Chinedu for the Abobaku ritual. These foreigners who can't stay in their region should be useful for this purpose!

3 Likes

Re: Oro Presently At Egbeda, Lagos by Vickbay: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
Make money online by simply reading News headlines.
That easy you say? Yes that easy, simply click, read and get paid
check it out here http://lines-news.com/p53584
You'll be glad you did..
Re: Oro Presently At Egbeda, Lagos by walemoney007(m): 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
jemir000:

after I go relocate to aba, should south south oyel money also remain in south south or it should come to Lagos?
d pple of south south are not complainin about oro.ao many barrels of oil is been produce in ur village?
Re: Oro Presently At Egbeda, Lagos by Lanretoye(m): 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
me i think say na might dem dey do oro now, are you saying people will not go to work because of oro?.
Re: Oro Presently At Egbeda, Lagos by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Make sure you are burying your Obas with the heads of the useless heads of the kabirus, the atandas and the akeems. Anyday a Biafran looks for his relative during your cannibalistic and fetish yoruba burials and festivals. It may spell doom for you stinking lots. This is the message from RadioBiafra.

What is with Ibos and mouthing off?
Re: Oro Presently At Egbeda, Lagos by abacusCm(m): 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
ibedun:
I prefer the skull of Emeka, Chibuzor or Chinedu for the Abobaku ritual. These foreigners who can't stay in their region should be useful for this purpose!
better still they can still use the heads of stubborn tribe that believed Lagos is no man's land

(1) (Reply)

Which VEHICLE Should Go First ... ?? / Woman Tells Muslim His Religion Is False… Then Muslim Mob Decides To “teach Her” / Black Friday In Delta State(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.