Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,243 members, 7,846,143 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Reasons Behind Customs Comptroller-general Voluntary Resignation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Behind Customs Comptroller-general Voluntary Resignation (831 Views)

Senate Walks Out Hammed Ali, Customs Comptroller General For Not Wearing Uniform / Voluntary Resignation Of President Buhari / FG Gazette Raises Questions Over Ali’s Appointment As Customs’ Comptroller-gen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Behind Customs Comptroller-general Voluntary Resignation by Skyblings(m): 10:35am On Aug 18, 2015
Many believed he resigned because of the 'fear of Buhari.His resignation has since been approved by President Buhari.
In his own words, Read why he resigned.

"Tomorrow, I will be six years as Comptroller-General of Customs and after wide consultations, I decided to personally meet him and express my gratitude and appreciation for serving for six years.
"And the only way the Nigeria Customs Service can move forward, I feel personally is my making a sacrifice."The sacrifice is to give chance to others so that they can come up and continue with the legacies and the reforms and structure that I have put in place.’’

http://skyblings-entertainment..com/2015/08/resons-behind-customs-comptroller.html#sthash.5WnJe9Jt.dpuf

Re: Reasons Behind Customs Comptroller-general Voluntary Resignation by boujaye: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2015
tell that to the marines
Re: Reasons Behind Customs Comptroller-general Voluntary Resignation by onlyifyouknow: 10:54am On Aug 18, 2015
Really?
Re: Reasons Behind Customs Comptroller-general Voluntary Resignation by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2015
This man obviously listened to his good advisers. By this singular act of voluntarily resigning, he has denied President Buhari of the usual orgasm he enjoys by sacking, and has thus, given baba a premature eja-cu-la-tion. I am speaking politically though, and not biologically. grin grin
Re: Reasons Behind Customs Comptroller-general Voluntary Resignation by wordcat(m): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Reasons Behind Customs Comptroller-general Voluntary Resignation by Skyblings(m): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2015
this the first time am hearing a GOVT. Official resigns voluntarily.... i guess some other should follow his example,Esp when you know you have over stayed your welcome in a public office undecided

(1) (Reply)

Balkanized Igbo Territories / Buhari In Shock- The Sheet / Dangote Loses N140bn In 24 Hours Over Crash In World Stock Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.