Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

2pac Or Notorious Big, Who Do You Prefer? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2pac Or Notorious Big, Who Do You Prefer? (725 Views)

Watch This Viral Pianist Breeze Through Dr. Dre, 2pac, And More / Remembering The Notorious BIG, It's Exactly 20 Year's Today That He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2pac Or Notorious Big, Who Do You Prefer? by Goddygee(m): 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
one of the saddest tragedy to ever happen in the music industry was the death of 2pac and Notorious Big, both was taken from us at their prime age. Who do you prefer Pac or Biggie smalls and why?
Mine: i prefer 2pac cos his musics is a reflection of what is happening in our society though Biggie flows on mic than him, some of his musics i cant stop listing to is: Changes, keep ur head up, baby dont cry, dear mama, do for love and many more...now back to the question: 2pac or Notorious Big, who do you prefer?

Re: 2pac Or Notorious Big, Who Do You Prefer? by Holyfield1(m): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Notorious BIG
Re: 2pac Or Notorious Big, Who Do You Prefer? by nikkiking(m): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
2Pac all the way.

Is what am listening to now.
Re: 2pac Or Notorious Big, Who Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pls who are dey?
Re: 2pac Or Notorious Big, Who Do You Prefer? by shikshark: 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
Biggy for life.....getting money remix is a booomb!
cant get tired of it.
though i like 2pac but i like biggy the more
Re: 2pac Or Notorious Big, Who Do You Prefer? by Goddygee(m): 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
islandprincess:
Pls who are dey?
musicians, hw old ar u? Cos many children dnt knw dem, am nt old either bt i listen to a wide range of musics
Re: 2pac Or Notorious Big, Who Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
Goddygee:
musicians, hw old ar u? Cos many children dnt knw dem, am nt old either bt i listen to a wide range of musics
hahahahaha... u re funny
Re: 2pac Or Notorious Big, Who Do You Prefer? by whatofyou: 9:28am On Aug 19, 2015
Biggie is. He was in all cadre, and he had the styles to put smile on your face with almost all his songs.

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Lyrically Empty Nigerian Songs / EXPERIENCE 2015 / Checkout The Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.