Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

I Need A Staff Urgently -abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Staff Urgently -abuja (2651 Views)

IT Support Staff Urgently Needed / Marketing Staff Urgently Needed / DEADLINE EXTENSION! Accounts Staff Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Staff Urgently -abuja by jesuseun1(m): 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
An upcoming entreprenur need a staff urgently to kickstart his business.for a start he will be paying N12,000 monthl y with flexible work conditions ,which will be review few months later depending on business growth. Business office is located around gwarimpa,kado,life camp.

If you are idle and you are looking for a short term job and you stay around the office. Text ur name,sex,age,location,edu quali to 09095217065

Must be ready to learn ,success driven and have computer skills

The staff will be expose to capacity building training freely so as to deliver well on the job. Other benefits like commission also attached
Re: I Need A Staff Urgently -abuja by jesuseun1(m): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
The position for the volunteer staff is still open
Re: I Need A Staff Urgently -abuja by dayo23(f): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
jesuseun1:
An upcoming entreprenur need a staff urgently to kickstart his business.for a start he will be paying N12,000 monthl y with flexible work conditions ,which will be review few months later depending on business growth. Business office is located around gwarimpa,kado,life camp.

If you are idle and you are looking for a short term job and you stay around the office. Text ur name,sex,age,location,edu quali to 09095217065

Must be ready to learn ,success driven and have computer skills

The staff will be expose to capacity building training freely so as to deliver well on the job. Other benefits like commission also attached
People Decieving people.....everytime u post Job advert people attend your seminar without getting employed. A sister that I gave your contact to she is very much still angry with me Uptill date just becos of your fake vacancy advert

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need A Staff Urgently -abuja by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Thief like you. Go and get a life.
Re: I Need A Staff Urgently -abuja by Flakky26(f): 9:59am On Aug 19, 2015
dayo23:
People Decieving people.....everytime u post Job advert people attend your seminar without getting employed. A sister that I gave your contact to she is very much still angry with me Uptill date just becos of your fake vacancy advert

this is too harsh.you dont just abuse pple online.kindly do your findings and investigations well. dont just conclude like that.
Re: I Need A Staff Urgently -abuja by wiggle: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2015
Flakky26:

this is too harsh.you dont just abuse pple online.kindly do your findings and investigations well. dont just conclude like that.
please show me were he abused the OP?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Staff Urgently -abuja by spiralwedge(m): 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
Flakky26 is the same as Jesuseun1. same person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Staff Urgently -abuja by fortunateme: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
Flakky26:

Please show us the abusive word he used.
He only pointed out a not too good experience. The op should either clarify the issue or take down this fake vacancy. GUYS BEWARE OF GNLD scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Staff Urgently -abuja by tunex23: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
spiralwedge:
Flakky26 is the same as Jesuseun1. same person
wiggle:
please show me were he abused the OP?
Tydies:
Thief like you. Go and get a life.
Dayo is on point! the OP is a Scam, I attended one of their so called job interview, it wasn't even an interview it was just a seminar talk and talk dat all. Wasted my resources and time going there, no job or whatsoever

(1) (Reply)

Gemstone Management Resources Interview / URGENT VACANCY / Who Else Got This Interview Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.