Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,822 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Photos From The Night Of Tribute For Co-pilot Peter Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Night Of Tribute For Co-pilot Peter Bello (1030 Views)

"I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan / Photos: Bristow Co-pilot Peter Bello Set For Burial In Calabar Tomorrow, Aug 20. / Missing Co-pilot, Peter Bello Confirmed Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Night Of Tribute For Co-pilot Peter Bello by harbdulrasaq88(m): 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Photos From The Night Of Tribute For Co-pilot Peter Bello by Imortal001: 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
RIP
Re: Photos From The Night Of Tribute For Co-pilot Peter Bello by DuchessLily(f): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
RIP peter
Re: Photos From The Night Of Tribute For Co-pilot Peter Bello by kongaJUMIA: 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
embarassed embarassed
Re: Photos From The Night Of Tribute For Co-pilot Peter Bello by ladyF(f): 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
Eeyah cry
Re: Photos From The Night Of Tribute For Co-pilot Peter Bello by Infomizer(m): 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
May the earth rest lightly on this fella.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Night Of Tribute For Co-pilot Peter Bello by BishopMagic: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
Obviously he was a shitty pilot
Re: Photos From The Night Of Tribute For Co-pilot Peter Bello by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
DID YOU KNOW HIM PERSONALLY. SAY PERSON GET MOUTH NO MEAN SAY IT MUST TO DEY OPEN EVERY TIME
BishopMagic:

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Night Of Tribute For Co-pilot Peter Bello by BishopMagic: 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
prettysolid:
DID YOU KNOW HIM PERSONALLY. SAY PERSON GET MOUTH NO MEAN SAY IT MUST TO DEY OPEN EVERY TIME

He crashed the chopper. Something that goes against flying the chopper.

He was a shitty pilot.

Period!
Re: Photos From The Night Of Tribute For Co-pilot Peter Bello by bugzbunny: 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
RIP guy
Earth is nothing but a stage
We the actors
God is watching
Your curtain is down
Ours is ever ready...its a sure thing
We dnt knw when
U havnnt missed much
Though the stage is full of them actors
Mourinho is still talking
We still dey look buhari
Olamide still topping charts
Rest well peter
Re: Photos From The Night Of Tribute For Co-pilot Peter Bello by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

And how may i ask did u come to the conclusion that it was his fault or even pilot error that led to the crash, why dont u wait for the investigations to be concluded before u start passing blames on the young man.
Re: Photos From The Night Of Tribute For Co-pilot Peter Bello by bugzbunny: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

He crashed the chopper. Something that goes against flying the chopper.

He was a shitty pilot.

Period!
I heard u ve got no respect for yaself
Hw can u even respect the dead?

Few years back I would ve dragged u to the village square and sold u to the white man
Re: Photos From The Night Of Tribute For Co-pilot Peter Bello by beejay97(m): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
RIP man
Re: Photos From The Night Of Tribute For Co-pilot Peter Bello by BishopMagic: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
bugzbunny:

I heard u ve got no respect for yaself
Hw can u even respect the dead?

Few years back I would ve dragged u to the village square and sold u to the white man

he's a shitty pilot and the helicopter in the lagoon is proof.
Re: Photos From The Night Of Tribute For Co-pilot Peter Bello by BCISLTD: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
Till we meet again bro..
Re: Photos From The Night Of Tribute For Co-pilot Peter Bello by Olisa4all: 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
BishopMagic:
It's because of people like you they wanna pass the social media bill.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Benue People Are leaving only by his grace / United States Stopped Oil Imports From Nigeria / Critical Thinking Exam For all APC Students- University of Naija Politics. UPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.