Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

First Images Of CCTV Footage Of Bangkok Bomb Blast Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Images Of CCTV Footage Of Bangkok Bomb Blast Suspect (561 Views)

Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) / Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Images Of CCTV Footage Of Bangkok Bomb Blast Suspect by realitytopline: 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
Images of the suspect caught on CCTV footage had already been released.
In the new footage, the suspect shown carefully and deliberately removing his backpack inside the shrine, getting up without it and immediately leaving the scene.
The spot where he was sitting is precisely where the bomb went off a few minutes later, says the BBC's Jonathan Head in Bangkok.
"There is a suspect... we are looking for this guy," Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha told reporters.
"The yellow shirt guy is not just the suspect. He is the bomber," police spokesman Lt Gen Prawut Thavornsiri told the Associated Press news agency.
[url]realitytopline..com[/url]

1 Share

Re: First Images Of CCTV Footage Of Bangkok Bomb Blast Suspect by ladyF(f): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
Advantages of CCTV
Re: First Images Of CCTV Footage Of Bangkok Bomb Blast Suspect by shikshark: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
buy why did he bomb the shrine....abi the tin wey dem dey do dere dey vex am ne?
Re: First Images Of CCTV Footage Of Bangkok Bomb Blast Suspect by babydoo: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
I wonder how they will catch this guy because in their coutry they all look alike, its difficult to differentiate ching from chang..... Wahala owa :
Re: First Images Of CCTV Footage Of Bangkok Bomb Blast Suspect by madridguy(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
no burst my bele i beg.....lol

babydoo:
I wonder how they will catch this guy because in their coutry they all look alike, its difficult to differentiate ching from chang..... Wahala owa :

1 Like

Re: First Images Of CCTV Footage Of Bangkok Bomb Blast Suspect by psucc(m): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
Now one side is settled, having the image of the suspect. Another problem erupts, knowing who actually is involved I.e. identity crisis.

1 Like

Re: First Images Of CCTV Footage Of Bangkok Bomb Blast Suspect by seankay(m): 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Allah akbar

(1) (Reply)

Welder Beat His Wife To Death / See The Daylight Armed Robbers In Makurdi, Residents Terrified(photos) / Embrace peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.