Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits (6950 Views)

Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin / Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by goakky2010: 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
Another phase of the interview comes up at the company address for the interview is:
SETGOALSNG: PLOT 61, PALM AVENUE, MUSHIN BLOCK 1, 2ND FLOOR, WRIGHT WING DATE: Friday 4th September, 2015 TIME: 10 A.M PROMPT Kindly ensure you come with a printed copy of this invitation.
For further inquiries, kindly contact: 08020856665
Best of luck!
Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by goakky2010: 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
Another phase of the interview comes up at the company address for the interview is:
SETGOALSNG: PLOT 61, PALM AVENUE, MUSHIN BLOCK 1, 2ND FLOOR, WRIGHT WING DATE: Friday 4th September, 2015 TIME: 10 A.M PROMPT Kindly ensure you come with a printed copy of this invitation.
For further inquiries, kindly contact: 08020856665
Best of luck!
Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by urbighead: 1:40am On Sep 03, 2015
I see now that either nairalanders are desperate or "set goals" have cleverly devised a way of fooling everyone. So how come goakky2010 who presented himself initially as an insider all of a sudden now is an applicant like all who know nothing but just applying for a job.... Same Goakky2010 that hears information from board of directors and management of set goals, same info other applicants never got apart from the normal invites and rescheduling. It's either most applicants here are @#%$& and don't raise suspicion when they realized one of d number for this vacancy is incomplete and the other a fake number that never rings... It dazzles me how no one noticed that mushin address wasn't there initially this vacancy came out, then d address was an ikoyi address that is fake, just as d akwaibom address leads to an uncompleted building and the other leads to nowhere. It's just a pity job applicants are just too desperate for a job and are not observant.... Why is goakky2010 continously reposting the interview invite. Isn't it obvious by now that he is part of d plan to put ur lives in danger? Just reread from the very beginning of this advert and observe carefully every posts and the intent of each posts. Not just are most who commented part of d scheme also those who subliminally chipped in ideas of rescheduling into your thoughts. Goakky2010 went from mr. Know all about setgoal that he even accuses those who are careful and observant as wrong and unreasonable now he has turned all of a sudden to an unknowing and ignorant applicant. Well to all desperate jobseekers on nairaland I got one word for you not just concerning ritualists and big time scammers like this guys who will end up putting ur lives in danger after using u for %&#$@ but be careful about running to every part of Lagos desperately in d name of job finding and putting ur life in danger. I have been tracking fake companies for years and "setgoal" has DANGER blinking all around it. Good luck to all attending their interview and God protection be on you all. Amen/Amin.

2 Likes

Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by urbighead: 1:44am On Sep 03, 2015
Or did anyone here attend the interview successfully without noticing some irregularities apart from goakky2010? Please how did your interview go? Why is goakky2010 an applicant to this advert like everyone else, the only person getting high classed info about interviews in this organization... Shine ya eyes well well...
Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by urbighead: 2:00am On Sep 03, 2015
How come a new number surfaces? What happened to the other two fake numbers? Why use them before as means of communication to set goals?
Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
abeg o! who attended the interview?! I need info about them, before my sister enter one chance. are they legit?
Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
exotiqueify:
I was not able to attend d interview yeaterday, i called the first line given on d post, it waant available, the second one however is incomplete. So can i do a reschedule?

what's up? cool
Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by exotiqueify(f): 6:32am On Sep 07, 2015
coollabman:

what's up? cool
What's up......as in??
Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by exotiqueify(f): 6:32am On Sep 07, 2015
coollabman:

what's up? cool
What's up......as in??
Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by urbighead: 8:14am On Sep 07, 2015
exotiqueify:

What's up......as in??

Hahaha... Common Exotic BAe.. He is asking what did you see when you attended the interview... I guess everyone is scared or ashamed of saying what they saw there.. Shit happens u know... If only u guys heeded my warnings
Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 07, 2015
exotiqueify:

What's up......as in??
grin wink
Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 07, 2015
urbighead:

Hahaha... Common Exotic BAe.. He is asking what did you see when you attended the interview... I guess everyone is scared or ashamed of saying what they saw there.. Shit happens u know... If only u guys heeded my warnings

don't mind her jare! I guess i'll inform my sis not to waste her transport fare. thanks man
Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by exotiqueify(f): 9:14am On Sep 07, 2015
urbighead:

.....U see.... there is always a reason i 'plead' for people to READ my comments before replying...from my comments, did u see any place where i made mention of attending d interview?. I only asked for a reschedule, which u picked with a sickle and replied thus.....'Just reread from the very beginning of this advert and observe carefully every posts and the intent of each posts. Not just are most who commented part of d scheme also those who subliminally chipped in ideas of rescheduling into your thoughts.' My brother, we are ALL GRADUATES O! sooo....once again, when you have READ CAREFULLY, KINDLY revert
Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by exotiqueify(f): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2015
coollabman:

don't mind her jare! I guess i'll inform my sis not to waste her transport fare. thanks man

..Do i look like goakky2010?....I see u love when i grant u attention, but then again, i rily don't waste my time on idle chit chat.......Weren't u the same sapiens who said i was shouting in d cornerstone invite?.....My brother, im sorry but i sincerely do not respond to people who do not read before they gush open their cavity...
Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 07, 2015
exotiqueify:

..Do i look like goakky2010?....I see u love when i grant u attention, but then again, i rily don't waste my time on idle chit chat.......Weren't u the same sapiens who said i was shouting in d cornerstone invite?.....My brother, im sorry but i sincerely do not respond to people who do not read before they gush open their cavity...

this is classic! grin you really haven't changed. we know each other from somewhere. take a wild guess! wink
Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by exotiqueify(f): 9:26am On Sep 07, 2015
coollabman:

this is classic! grin you really haven't changed. we know each other from somewhere. take a wild guess! wink

O my brother...Have u read again as i asked?....i do not take wild guesses.....if i don't know/remember u, don't try soo hard.....u are not just in my thoughts.....
Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2015
exotiqueify:

O my brother...Have u read again as i asked?....i do not take wild guesses.....if i don't know/remember u, don't try soo hard.....u are not just in my thoughts.....

hmmm...

we shall see cool
Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by reallora825: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Dear Applicant,
Further to your application for employment with us, we have the pleasure to inform you that you have been shortlisted for an interview at the company?s address below:
SETGOALSNG LTD:
PLOT 61, PALM AVENUE, MUSHIN
BLOCK 1, 2ND FLOOR, WRIGHT WING
DATE: 8TH SEPTEMBER, 2015
TIME: 10 A.M PROMPT
For further inquiries, kindly contact: +2348020856665
Best of luck! Whoelse got this and how true is this,i wasn't able to gather all the fact I seek [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by motunrayo2015(f): 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
I did.....but are they Real cos of all these write up stories about the company
Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by reallora825: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
motunrayo2015:
I did.....but are they Real cos of all these write up stories about the company

Okay,thanks
Do u ve any idea if any nairalander has attended interview with them?

Maybe I will give it a try by moro
Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by reallora825: 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
No one has said anytin so far
I will certainly confirm if they are real or scam by moro den ve it posted here,for future reference.

Goodluck to me

2 Likes

Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by motunrayo2015(f): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2015
so ow was the interview cos I was unable to make it today. best of luck
Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by abimic(m): 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
reallora825:
No one has said anytin so far
I will certainly confirm if they are real or scam by moro den ve it posted here,for future reference.

Goodluck to me
Brother, I almost attended today until something more of higher priority got me engaged. How was the interview and hope u are safe.?
Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
abimic:

Brother, I almost attended today until something more of higher priority got me engaged. How was the interview and hope u are safe.?

lol! grin nobody gree go grin
Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by abimic(m): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
coollabman:

lol! grin nobody gree go grin
Lol!! Na so o grin grin cheesy
Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
abimic:
Lol!! Na so o grin grin cheesy
my brother! cheesy I kukuma tell my sister to siddon for house wink grin
Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by abimic(m): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
coollabman:

my brother! cheesy I kukuma tell my sister to siddon for house wink grin
Na so e suppose be o. Coz all these jobs of nowadays coupled with the ones I've read on papers as regards scammers, one need tread softly and be wary all times.
Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by goakky2010: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2015
No matter how much you shout or cry those who will heed salvation call will and those who will not won't no matter if angels preached to them. the first phase of the interview was conducted and congrats to those appointed as accountant,Marketing manager, marketing officers, HR personnel(she even came from MTN with MSC), Customer relations officers and others.

for the skeptics please remained skeptical while others are taking bold steps to move on in life. if you're still in doubt feel free to visit the office for business.

Cheers
Re: Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits by buchisom1(m): 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
goakky2010:
No matter how much you shout or cry those who will heed salvation call will and those who will not won't no matter if angels preached to them. the first phase of the interview was conducted and congrats to those appointed as accountant,Marketing manager, marketing officers, HR personnel(she even came from MTN with MSC), Customer relations officers and others.

for the skeptics please remained skeptical while others are taking bold steps to move on in life. if you're still in doubt feel free to visit the office for business. With dis u jus did...it has confirm dat vry is a scarm

Cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vio Is Recruiting / Did N Power Call You? / Sabmiller Plc Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.