Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Photos, See The Best Wedding Cake Ever, It Will Make You So Jealous - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos, See The Best Wedding Cake Ever, It Will Make You So Jealous (5041 Views)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake / Cynthia And Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wedding Cake Is Awesome! / Photo Of The Day, I Know You Will Feel So Jealous With This Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos, See The Best Wedding Cake Ever, It Will Make You So Jealous by hubs: 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2015

Re: Photos, See The Best Wedding Cake Ever, It Will Make You So Jealous by Mariecakes(f): 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
shocked it's amazing! !!!

1 Like

Re: Photos, See The Best Wedding Cake Ever, It Will Make You So Jealous by rman: 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
Oh my days!

I don't think this happened in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos, See The Best Wedding Cake Ever, It Will Make You So Jealous by cherylsmith(f): 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
Yummy! cry

2 Likes

Re: Photos, See The Best Wedding Cake Ever, It Will Make You So Jealous by DrayZee: 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
Agege Bread of Life!!

1 Like

Re: Photos, See The Best Wedding Cake Ever, It Will Make You So Jealous by benedima1990(m): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
Cut your coat according 2 ya side grin

1 Like

Re: Photos, See The Best Wedding Cake Ever, It Will Make You So Jealous by ozy4christ(f): 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lol Shebi dey cut am
Re: Photos, See The Best Wedding Cake Ever, It Will Make You So Jealous by CrazyScientist: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
The look on their face tells it all grin
Re: Photos, See The Best Wedding Cake Ever, It Will Make You So Jealous by Kazmaz(m): 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
DrayZee:
Agege Bread of Life!!

Am sure you have not been to Agege at all....cus obviously this is not Agege bread.
Re: Photos, See The Best Wedding Cake Ever, It Will Make You So Jealous by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 19, 2015
Ubiam na sin!
Re: Photos, See The Best Wedding Cake Ever, It Will Make You So Jealous by DrayZee: 5:34am On Aug 19, 2015
Kazmaz:

Am sure you have not been to Agege at all....cus obviously this is not Agege bread.
Agege is a general term, ma boi
Re: Photos, See The Best Wedding Cake Ever, It Will Make You So Jealous by obynocute(m): 7:12am On Aug 19, 2015
That is d best wedn cake eva, chip nd durable...........
Re: Photos, See The Best Wedding Cake Ever, It Will Make You So Jealous by Yungmilio2(m): 9:04am On Aug 19, 2015
improvise
wish them a happy married life
i witness when a below average family had to celebrate the birthday of their child
they bought 100 naira bread , place kitchen knife on the bread and two bobo by the side of the bread
l
i saw people from different hide outs going there ( to get night food from the birthday )
nigerians are not smilling
Re: Photos, See The Best Wedding Cake Ever, It Will Make You So Jealous by Kazmaz(m): 9:13am On Aug 19, 2015
DrayZee:

Agege is a general term, ma boi

Confess say u no know wetin Agege bread looks like n make we tell. Shikenah. Mind you....who b ur boi...? You don old reach to have a boy...n even if na d case be dat definitely not me. Odee.
Re: Photos, See The Best Wedding Cake Ever, It Will Make You So Jealous by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
see cake

Re: Photos, See The Best Wedding Cake Ever, It Will Make You So Jealous by DrayZee: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Kazmaz:

Confess say u no know wetin Agege bread looks like n make we tell. Shikenah. Mind you....who b ur boi...? You don old reach to have a boy...n even if na d case be dat definitely not me. Odee.
Wetin dey work dis fowl na. So Agege bread is what you are using to make mouth.
Re: Photos, See The Best Wedding Cake Ever, It Will Make You So Jealous by Kazmaz(m): 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
DrayZee:

Wetin dey work dis fowl na. So Agege bread is what you are using to make mouth.

Commot here....i no get ur time abeg. Mumu
Re: Photos, See The Best Wedding Cake Ever, It Will Make You So Jealous by icebebe(f): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
Oh jesus! grin grin my fiance must nt see dis

(1) (Reply)

Teacher CAUGHT Hav!ng $ex With A Young Student In Asaba (WATCH VIDEO) - See More / Guys This Is The Freshest Big Bom Bom You've Ever Seen In Your Life / Female Singer Almost Dressed Nude On Stage See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.