Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Photos:2yrs Sorry State Of Ogbuosisi,umuguma OWERRI...ROCHAS WE KNOW.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos:2yrs Sorry State Of Ogbuosisi,umuguma OWERRI...ROCHAS WE KNOW.. (986 Views)

The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment / No More Electricity In Works Layout Owerri Rochas Has Destroyed Imo State / Can This Be The State Of Douglas Road, Owerri - Rochas Please Do Something (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:2yrs Sorry State Of Ogbuosisi,umuguma OWERRI...ROCHAS WE KNOW.. by chucksp: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
angry angry embarassed cry
For two years now at ogbuosisi in umuguma. ..we either park our cars at the mechanic or at home..even abandoned road projects. ..since last year...we need the government to come to our aid....ROCHAS Should do something about this. ...below are horrific photos

Re: Photos:2yrs Sorry State Of Ogbuosisi,umuguma OWERRI...ROCHAS WE KNOW.. by dexpee4life(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
This is why Rochester is called a China (Chiko) Governor and a propagandist
Re: Photos:2yrs Sorry State Of Ogbuosisi,umuguma OWERRI...ROCHAS WE KNOW.. by midolian(m): 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
"My pipu, My pipu" grin

I don't understand something o..Is it that imo state is the state with the worst roads in Nigeria? This is because there is no passing day you watch channelsTV that you won't see pictures showing the bad state of one road or two in imo state. Na wa o! What has "our governor, Our governor" bn doing?
Re: Photos:2yrs Sorry State Of Ogbuosisi,umuguma OWERRI...ROCHAS WE KNOW.. by dexpee4life(m): 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
It is better it is left for a better person to do it than to have a Chy-ko project
Re: Photos:2yrs Sorry State Of Ogbuosisi,umuguma OWERRI...ROCHAS WE KNOW.. by SirLegal(m): 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
Relax, OWELLE is on top of the situation.

Our Governor Our Governor.
Re: Photos:2yrs Sorry State Of Ogbuosisi,umuguma OWERRI...ROCHAS WE KNOW.. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
But, they voted for change..
Re: Photos:2yrs Sorry State Of Ogbuosisi,umuguma OWERRI...ROCHAS WE KNOW.. by Immanueladebol(m): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Photos:2yrs Sorry State Of Ogbuosisi,umuguma OWERRI...ROCHAS WE KNOW.. by PhockPhockMan: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
In IMO STATE, there is a kind of roads we calls ROCHAS ROAD
It's life span is 12 months maximum.
No more, no less.

****Let me run away before Beremx and Abagworo catches me ****
Re: Photos:2yrs Sorry State Of Ogbuosisi,umuguma OWERRI...ROCHAS WE KNOW.. by ekwemzy2014(m): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
More pics....APC

Re: Photos:2yrs Sorry State Of Ogbuosisi,umuguma OWERRI...ROCHAS WE KNOW.. by dexpee4life(m): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
In IMO STATE, there is a kind of roads we calls ROCHAS ROAD
It's life span is 12 months maximum.
No more, no less.

****Let me run away before Beremx and Abagworo catches me ****

Wetin you dey run for. You have just said a fact and that is it
Re: Photos:2yrs Sorry State Of Ogbuosisi,umuguma OWERRI...ROCHAS WE KNOW.. by dexpee4life(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
More changi Pix
Re: Photos:2yrs Sorry State Of Ogbuosisi,umuguma OWERRI...ROCHAS WE KNOW.. by ekwemzy2014(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
We swim to work and our business

Re: Photos:2yrs Sorry State Of Ogbuosisi,umuguma OWERRI...ROCHAS WE KNOW.. by anachy: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
The dirty state of imo road while anambra state prostitutes is appalling..
Biafra.
Re: Photos:2yrs Sorry State Of Ogbuosisi,umuguma OWERRI...ROCHAS WE KNOW.. by ellemystique(f): 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
The normal price of getting to the village junction was #50 buh now it has been hiked to about #150 or #200 on the good days ooo, could be more if it just rains or on Monday morning when everybody has to get to work. We don't even have mouth to beg Rochas to help us with the road seeing as he has not even been able to pay salaries sef talk less of repairing road. Swimming continues... I'm counting my days there sha!

(1) (Reply)

PDP Mess Must Be Cleared For Nigerians To Enjoy Better Life – Lai Muhammed / Saraki, Ekweremadu Shun Hearing Of Suit Seeking Their Sack / The Truth About The 2nd Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.