Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Call For Your Epoxy Flooring - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Call For Your Epoxy Flooring (858 Views)

Call For Your Epoxy Flooring / Call For Your Epoxy Flooring / High Build Epoxy Floor Coating Paint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call For Your Epoxy Flooring by ahamonyeka(m): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
We are experts in epoxy flooring and we are one those that brought epoxy to nigeria and we have been into the job for over 30years.

Epoxy flooring is kind of flooring that last longer than any other floors it can be done in the following places like car parks,hotels,basketball courts,rooms,offices,surroundings of your house,wharehouse e.t.c

We do it at an affordable price.

For info contact 07062269048,08053789165

Re: Call For Your Epoxy Flooring by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
Bros with this yr picture,everything you said sound like you are speaking in Chinese or Russia.

Better view of yr job will give us proper idea of what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Call For Your Epoxy Flooring by Natudu: 10:11am On Aug 19, 2015
Do yo do marine grade epoxy flooring? Can you grit the surface too? Please show more real life pictures and specifications of your past jobs.
Re: Call For Your Epoxy Flooring by ahamonyeka(m): 10:47am On Aug 19, 2015
euromilion:
Bros with this yr picture,everything you said sound like you are speaking in Chinese or Russia.

Better view of yr job will give us proper idea of what you are talking about.
but you undestand wetin I dey talk abi you just wan fall my hand?
Re: Call For Your Epoxy Flooring by ahamonyeka(m): 10:48am On Aug 19, 2015
Natudu:
Do yo do marine grade epoxy flooring? Can you grit the surface too? Please show more real life pictures and specifications of your past jobs.
yes,we do.
Re: Call For Your Epoxy Flooring by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
ahamonyeka:
but you undestand wetin I dey talk abi you just wan fall my hand?

Bros you still lost me.
Re: Call For Your Epoxy Flooring by ahamonyeka(m): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
euromilion:

Bros you still lost me.
don't worry I think I will report your case to the media house so that they make announcement to the public that you are lost so that your love ones will know how to look for you. grin
euromilion:

Bros you still lost me.
don't worry I think I will report your case to the media house so that they make announcement to the public that you are lost so that your love ones will know how to look for you.
Re: Call For Your Epoxy Flooring by ahamonyeka(m): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
euromilion:

Bros you still lost me.
Re: Call For Your Epoxy Flooring by Natudu: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2015
Do you need help with uploading some good pictures of the jobs you did? Looks like you are struggling to upload...

1 Like

Re: Call For Your Epoxy Flooring by ahamonyeka(m): 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
Natudu:
Do you need help with uploading some good pictures of the jobs you did? Looks like you are struggling to upload...
yes,can you educate me on it?

(1) (Reply)

1,100sqm With 300sqm Set Back Facing Lekki-epe Expressway@ Abijo GRA. / Become A Citizen Diplomat In America AsYou Engage With US Real Estate Financiers / Granite, Dust And Sharp Sand Supplies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.