Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby (23228 Views)

Lady Jailed For Attempting To Sell Her Set Of Twins For N350,000 / Delta State Fake Mad Man Caught While Attempting To Kidnap Two Children / Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by Youngzedd(m): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by missKiffy(f): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
Igbo kwenu cool they can sell anything sell able

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by RexTramadol1: 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
For goodness sake,he owns both!

Why nab him
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by henro007(m): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
Na wa o undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by chrischina(m): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Some people can Cheat and Sell. Even their own blood they Will sell. Well I guess the Stereotypes are true lipsrsealed I avoid most of them............Ritualists. I avoid Ritualists smiley

See how stu pid you are, talking without thinking makes you a big fo-ol, you sound like your name.
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
SO I can't distance myself from Ritualists smiley
chrischina:

See how stu pid you are, talking without thinking makes you a big fo-ol
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by Goddygee(m): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lobatan: d man no sharp, e for sell them via olx...lol

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by Boyooosa(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Anytin for the money, some of my friends say so. grin
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by AnneMomoh: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
babydoo:
+o

Na Blood group?
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lmao!
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by IYANGBALI: 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hegboooooooooooooooooooooooo grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by AdaMeme(f): 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
holy ghost
God help us
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by Truckpusher(m): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Some people sell their souls to the devil, all because of GREED sad sad..

How can a man ever nurse the thought of selling his own kid and wife?

It's abominable...
Men no get joy at all. grin
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by MrBasketball: 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
All these igbos and money. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by hensben(m): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Why him nor go sell him wife when things don hard, after all them sell the woman for am via increase in bride price
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by nasha1(f): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
swtchicgurl:
These people have a long east-ory about things like these.

lipsrsealed

As if you are any better... undecided

It is even worst when a woman who will someday become a mother is a bigot.
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by Greenrevolt(m): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
swtchicgurl:
These people have a long east-ory about things like these.

lipsrsealed

I was going be sentimental in my reply, but then it will be a west-age of my sentiments, cos for all I know u might be north-ing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by biggz82: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Igbo make una take am easy. Biafra we hail

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by nasha1(f): 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
missKiffy:
Igbo kwenu cool they can sell anything sell able

Yoluba E ki
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by Kalvan: 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
Yeebows can kill their own parents for money lol!

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by MistaHumble(m): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
Omotayor123:
Abomination... shocked shocked

The man should be hanged cool

Hey sorry I need to ask u something, in ur profile pix when girls flaunt their fingers like dat its to show it has a ring on it. Does urs mean u r single?
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by Beautifulemi(f): 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
we see different stories everyday. Why would a man sell his wife and child? What on earth would he gain from such dirty deal? Was the wife deaf? Didn't she percieve what was going on?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by footreja: 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
Had it been he succeeded, he would have gone to a no-man's land and flex as a successful business man. grin grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by Joeace3000(m): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
A few exchange of Naira from those who patronize him and the police will cook up a story of how he escaped. Rubbish!

[b]Meanwhile...........

Check out the complete Fiverr training packages HERE, get one and start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr while generating income in your room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have gig extras of upto $100, $200 and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 selling your skill on fiverr every month! For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands are making money off it every day. all it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from Article Writing to Graphics Design, Video and Animation, Web Design and Social Media Management. Training videos created by our experts on each service covering opening a service specific professional fiverr account, creating attractive gigs with captivating gig images and gig videos, delivering orders, receiving your payments in Nigeria as well as tools on every service like Adobe Photoshop, to Camtasia for Gig images and Gig videos creation respectively along with tools specific to that service.

Learn how to create profitable accounts for each specific service, create attractive gigs and Develop specialized in-demand skills to deliver your orders as a professional, stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit.Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites but sought by businesses offline, even better, create businesses for yourself and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected[/b]
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by quickberry(m): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/08/imo-vigilance-groups-arrest-man-for-alleged-attempt-to-sell-wife-baby/

Flat heads won't see dis news now.....later they will blame yorubas 4 their problems.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by swtchicgurl: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
Greenrevolt:

I was going be sentimental in my reply, but then it will be a west-age of my sentiments, cos for all I know u might be north-ing.

grin grin

You're brilliant
Re: Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby by Liamm(m): 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
delishpot:
If he had succeeded people will would praise him and call him big boi. Even his village chief will would give him tittle
fixed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shooting As Shiites And Police Clash In Abuja / Nigerian Girl Killed In Rome, Italy / Chinwendu Odoh: UNN Student Attempts Suicide, Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.