Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) (57078 Views)

UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening / Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend / 22yr UNILAG Girl Graduate Wit CGPA Of 5,Set 2 Convocate As Overal Best On Jan 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by omoharry(f): 9:25am On Aug 19, 2015
Oduyalerapheal:
Rip to her. May almighty God console her family
HABA....you guys should read stories properly before commenting na!!..the story said the girl has been found... and she said she just wanted to be on her own..they did not say she was found dead na...abi my eyes dey see double?
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by prophetfire: 9:30am On Aug 19, 2015
Holyfield1:
The rate at which people die these days z really alarming....I really don't give a fùck about life anymore
pls read b4 commenting. She aint dead. She alive. Just went to collect from her bf.
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by prophetfire: 9:34am On Aug 19, 2015
dominique:

And you are a goat for trying to mislead people. The topic said she's dead and a content said she was found alive in a hostel dragged to her sister's room. Did you even comprehend the topic you posted.You need to get your brain checked. You're not ok at all.
abeg free op. There is nothing in the headline that suggests "dead".you mistook "missing" and "found" to mean dead?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 19, 2015
Oduyalerapheal:

Are you for real angry is she dead ni undecided angry
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by terry2kd(m): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2015
[i]dat is gud 4 her grin angry smiley[i][/[/i]i][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Holyfield1(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2015
prophetfire:
pls read b4 commenting. She aint dead. She alive. Just went to collect from her bf.
I read before commenting...The headline was modified
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by richardtimothy(m): 11:20am On Aug 19, 2015
she went hustling ...........
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by dominique(f): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2015
prophetfire:
abeg free op. There is nothing in the headline that suggests "dead".you mistook "missing" and "found" to mean dead?

In other words, I can't read and comprehend simple English. I just jump into threads and attack people for no just reason abi?

The topic before it got edited read 'Missing Unilag Diploma Student Found Dead'. That was what got me upset.
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by dominique(f): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2015
prophetfire:

That was before the topic got edited. The Op successfully mislead quite a number of people. A number of them went back to modify their posts after it made fp.

How you take know say she went to collect.
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by dorocent(m): 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
Oduyalerapheal:
nawa oo. did u read d thread at all.. did u c death dia...
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by choco212(m): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
i cant see dead any where in that story, u guys should read by posting must una comment? shocked
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by samsongbemisola(m): 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
She went to collect phd( pretty huge d**k)
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
neoapocalypse:
I think what the poster meant was that she was found alive , dragged to the sister's room and died later.

Neo is that your own version or a Hollywood script?! grin
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Neo is that your own version or a Hollywood script?! grin

Not by a tenth , I've thought up beautiful scripts that would probably win an Oscar and two Emmys. I was only trying to help the poster seeing the title of the thread contradicted with the content of the thread but he has obviously corrected his mistake.
I see you're a movie buff , I don't have much time for movies these days. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG / Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) / 25 Photographs That Can Scare You Out Of Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.