Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Usps/nipost Wahala!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Usps/nipost Wahala!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (721 Views)

My Wahala With WAKANOW.COM And Ethiopian Airwways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usps/nipost Wahala!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by jossybig(m): 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
Gooday NLDERs.
Due to a lot of complains i would advice all those mini-importers to use FEDEX-economic class i'm not saying USPS is not good but the problem is our own yeye NIPOST the situation will not change for now.Thought FEDEX -economic class little more expensive but it is saver and you can trace your goods from the US to your FEDEX local office or better still you can use any other shipping agency that are reliable and trusthworthy.
Re: Usps/nipost Wahala!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
That is why some prefer cargo...

(1) (Reply)

Get The Job / Infinix Zero Screen / LPFO Delivery And Storage Loading Available !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.