Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

What Do You Think The Husband Should Do To Her Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Think The Husband Should Do To Her Wife? (803 Views)

When The Wife becomes the Husband. / When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think The Husband Should Do To Her Wife? by ayomidegambari(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Arm robbers intruded a house of newly wedded couple, they demanded for money and other properties, the husband cooperated and gave them all, then they gave the husband a gun to shoot the wife, he disagreed, he was beaten blue and black and also threatened to be killed if he disagree ones more yet he stood on his words, then the wife was given the gun to shoot her husband, she was too scared of been killed, then she took the gun and pulled the trigger at her husband, unaware that their wasn't any bullet in the gun, the arm robbers laughed at them and went away. (1)Please what do you think the husband should do? (2)If you are in the same shoe with the husband, what will you do?
Re: What Do You Think The Husband Should Do To Her Wife? by majamajic(m): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
grin grin

Normally she will be faithful all through the marriage

Till then
Re: What Do You Think The Husband Should Do To Her Wife? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
I know that marriage is already dissolved, so, why are you asking me now?
Re: What Do You Think The Husband Should Do To Her Wife? by olafum1(m): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
we don tire for this tori abeg. undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Think The Husband Should Do To Her Wife? by osaslord500(m): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
U for talk earlier jare.
Re: What Do You Think The Husband Should Do To Her Wife? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
I swear its divorce right away
Re: What Do You Think The Husband Should Do To Her Wife? by Ewizard(m): 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
Same old poo angry
Re: What Do You Think The Husband Should Do To Her Wife? by VickyRotex(f): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
Awon Head robbers nko? undecided cheesy undecided
Re: What Do You Think The Husband Should Do To Her Wife? by oghaski15(f): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
I wil nt divoice her bt make sure she lives in regreat, desgrace, disapointment nd humiliation althrough d marriage till she decided to packout of d home
Re: What Do You Think The Husband Should Do To Her Wife? by Sijo01(f): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
Her wife?
Re: What Do You Think The Husband Should Do To Her Wife? by Moana(f): 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sijo01:
Her wife?
the husband is a woman as well grin

(1) (Reply)

That Awkward Moment..... Check This Out / Worst 20 Ways To Die / Toddler Drowns Inside Well In Ogun State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.