Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,829 members, 7,851,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

See Photos Of Ex-customs Comptroller-General Dikko Bowing Out Of Office Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of Ex-customs Comptroller-General Dikko Bowing Out Of Office Today (1101 Views)

Senate Walks Out Hammed Ali, Customs Comptroller General For Not Wearing Uniform / FG Orders Arrest Of Ex-customs Boss At Airport / FG Gazette Raises Questions Over Ali’s Appointment As Customs’ Comptroller-gen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of Ex-customs Comptroller-General Dikko Bowing Out Of Office Today by ebosie11(f): 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Comptroller-General of the Nigeria Customs Service, Dikko Abdullahi,resigned yesterday Monday 17 August,2015 after 6yrs in office.

He officially bowed out of office today Tuesday 18 August,2015 after witnessing the commissioning of Customs hospital,Karu,Abuja by governor Nasir El Rufai.He was cheered by his fellow officers as he bowed out of office today.

Re: See Photos Of Ex-customs Comptroller-General Dikko Bowing Out Of Office Today by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: See Photos Of Ex-customs Comptroller-General Dikko Bowing Out Of Office Today by ebosie11(f): 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
More pics

Re: See Photos Of Ex-customs Comptroller-General Dikko Bowing Out Of Office Today by StepTwo: 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
not bad
Re: See Photos Of Ex-customs Comptroller-General Dikko Bowing Out Of Office Today by ebosie11(f): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
StepTwo:
not bad
Yes
Re: See Photos Of Ex-customs Comptroller-General Dikko Bowing Out Of Office Today by daniska3yaro(m): 12:09am On Aug 19, 2015
Colorful retirement for him
Re: See Photos Of Ex-customs Comptroller-General Dikko Bowing Out Of Office Today by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 19, 2015
Dikko was a very versatile and honest man with integrity as far as I know. Wishing him what I'll wish for myself at retirement.
Re: See Photos Of Ex-customs Comptroller-General Dikko Bowing Out Of Office Today by Splashme: 12:28am On Aug 19, 2015
Will he be replaced by
another notherner?
Re: See Photos Of Ex-customs Comptroller-General Dikko Bowing Out Of Office Today by natas22: 12:31am On Aug 19, 2015
They really loved him, his a good man from what I saw on the pics
Re: See Photos Of Ex-customs Comptroller-General Dikko Bowing Out Of Office Today by natas22: 12:32am On Aug 19, 2015
Splashme:
Will he be replaced by
another notherner?

Government of the north, by the north and the north only

I don't care where you are from as far as you deliver

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Seven Die As Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crashes In Kaduna (PHOTOS) / Buhari 100days In Office, This Picture Speaks / NSCIA Ekiti Replies Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.