Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Kaduna Senator buys army recruitment forms for 190 youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Senator buys army recruitment forms for 190 youth (988 Views)

Common Sense Senator Buys $5M Mansion In US - Sahara Reporters / SEE WHAT FIERY KADUNA SENATOR WAS CAUGHT DOING / El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Senator buys army recruitment forms for 190 youth by dayo23(f): 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
The Senator representing Kaduna Central Senatorial Zone, Shehu Sani, on Tuesday, distributed Army Recruitment Forms and PIN Codes to 190 youths in the seven Local Government Areas of his zone.
While handing over the forms and personally filling out the PIN Codes from a computer to beneficiaries at the Conference Centre of the National Teachers Institute, NTI, in Kaduna, Mr. Sani said the exercise is a gesture to help unemployed youths from poor families with the forms PIN Code in order to become useful to the society and to directly contribute in bringing lasting peace and security in the country.
He said: “20 forms will be distributed to youths from each of the seven LGAs namely: Kaduna North, Kaduna South, Chikun, Igabi, Giwa and Birnin Gwari, while 50 others will be distributed to other parts of the state.”
He expressed his concern that in the past, youths especially from his zone could not make tangible contribution against current security challenges in the country, because they have missed recruitment opportunities in Nigerian Custom Service, Police, Nigerian Army, Immigration, NSCDC, Nigerian Prisons Service.
“I have made it a priority that young men and women from my zone will never miss any opportunity of recruitment into any institution and organizations anymore.
“So long as I am on this seat, no insect or idol can prevent you from achieving your goals of becoming useful to the society.
“As a senator, I am in Abuja for you, I will always do whatever I can for you to have a future that Nigeria will be proud of. This is not a political gathering, but I have also provided transport and feeding for the candidates,” he told beneficiaries.
He advised politicians especially in the north to emulate their counterparts in the south by assisting youths instead of giving then handouts.
One of the beneficiaries, Sani Shehu, from Birnin Gwari LGA, who spoke on behalf of other beneficiaries, thanked the Senator for the good gesture and promised to be useful to the society.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/188624-kaduna-senator-buys-army-recruitment-forms-for-190-youth.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Kaduna Senator buys army recruitment forms for 190 youth by Damianbrown(m): 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
Why would u post an information without details.

**walks out of thread**
Re: Kaduna Senator buys army recruitment forms for 190 youth by dayo23(f): 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Damianbrown:
Why would u post an information without details.

**walks out of thread**
posted
Re: Kaduna Senator buys army recruitment forms for 190 youth by dayo23(f): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
grin
Re: Kaduna Senator buys army recruitment forms for 190 youth by Damianbrown(m): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Seen
dayo23:
posted
Re: Kaduna Senator buys army recruitment forms for 190 youth by Brightology2(m): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ok,he mean dey shld go n die abi? DiarisGod o.

Northerners trying 2 dominate d military since d day of adam n eve.
Re: Kaduna Senator buys army recruitment forms for 190 youth by jamex93(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
The man don try

Small
Re: Kaduna Senator buys army recruitment forms for 190 youth by shaqhead: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
@bodeloja remember my response to your "northern domination" in the military opinion?
shaqhead:

Domination? Hmm..It boils down to one word "Awareness"! The Force jst like Politics is where the North draw their strength from and they ACTIVELY get into this field! I believe every bloc of d WAZOBIA have where they have their strength too.

The North wont go fighting within "others strengths" eventhough they hv few success stories, but they have done a good job of holding onto what they are good at. How does this amount to "Northern Domination"?
Do you see this happening from your own part of the piece that makes up Nigeria? And this is one among many!!
Re: Kaduna Senator buys army recruitment forms for 190 youth by otabuko(m): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Tomorrow them go dey flog people for road... That's 5he essence of education...
Re: Kaduna Senator buys army recruitment forms for 190 youth by dayo23(f): 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
jamex93:
The man don try

Small
okay
Re: Kaduna Senator buys army recruitment forms for 190 youth by aminho(m): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
Buy form you won't later you will say the north has dominated the army

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Senator buys army recruitment forms for 190 youth by Duru1(m): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
dayo23:
The Senator representing Kaduna Central Senatorial Zone, Shehu Sani, on Tuesday, distributed Army Recruitment Forms and PIN Codes to 190 youths in the seven Local Government Areas of his zone.
While handing over the forms and personally filling out the PIN Codes from a computer to beneficiaries at the Conference Centre of the National Teachers Institute, NTI, in Kaduna, Mr. Sani said the exercise is a gesture to help unemployed youths from poor families with the forms PIN Code in order to become useful to the society and to directly contribute in bringing lasting peace and security in the country.
He said: “20 forms will be distributed to youths from each of the seven LGAs namely: Kaduna North, Kaduna South, Chikun, Igabi, Giwa and Birnin Gwari, while 50 others will be distributed to other parts of the state.”
He expressed his concern that in the past, youths especially from his zone could not make tangible contribution against current security challenges in the country, because they have missed recruitment opportunities in Nigerian Custom Service, Police, Nigerian Army, Immigration, NSCDC, Nigerian Prisons Service.
“I have made it a priority that young men and women from my zone will never miss any opportunity of recruitment into any institution and organizations anymore.
“So long as I am on this seat, no insect or idol can prevent you from achieving your goals of becoming useful to the society.
“As a senator, I am in Abuja for you, I will always do whatever I can for you to have a future that Nigeria will be proud of. This is not a political gathering, but I have also provided transport and feeding for the candidates,” he told beneficiaries.
He advised politicians especially in the north to emulate their counterparts in the south by assisting youths instead of giving then handouts.
One of the beneficiaries, Sani Shehu, from Birnin Gwari LGA, who spoke on behalf of other beneficiaries, thanked the Senator for the good gesture and promised to be useful to the society.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/188624-kaduna-senator-buys-army-recruitment-forms-for-190-youth.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

It has been the source of staying in power for northern region of Nigeria in addition to Yari.ba.
Re: Kaduna Senator buys army recruitment forms for 190 youth by dokiOloye(m): 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
This is how a certain region has been flooding d Nigerian army wt ppl who do not have passion for soldiering.
Later now,when dem see Boko haram,dem go throway gun enter bush.

(1) (Reply)

Obama: How Buhari and APC Grant Visa To Known Global Terrorists / Check Out This Real Pothole In The Shape Of Map Of Africa. / EFCC Recovers N200m In 32 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.